Chapter 3.

OTHER HALF.

A week later...

"It's been an hour already and she won't stop crying, please come"khangelwa said to her husband over the phone.she moved around the room as her baby cried more and louder.khangelwa tried shushing her but it made things worse that she herself got emotional.

Khangelwa:(teary)please baby ,please stop crying.

The baby continued crying.a car pulled up outside.khangelwa stepped out of the  bedroom going straight to the door as jamani stepped in.

Jamani:where is her grandmother?.
Khangelwa:she went out(handed him the baby)here.

Jamani held the baby closely to his chest and her cries died down.minutes later she fell asleep on her daddy's arms while Khangelwa watched.jamani went to the bedroom then layed her down.

Khangelwa:(smiled)I guess she likes daddy.
Jamani:yeah.i have to get back to work,it's busy today.
Khangelwa:okay,i will also get time to sleep,i didn't sleep last night.
Jamani:do that,i will see you when I knock off.

He stepped closer to her and kissed her cheek then hurried out.

****
Barona clicked his tongue watching a video of sticks and tiger in a club,he looked as they threw money all over the place with girls sitting on each of their laps.he turned the phone for Onthatile to see and she laughed then continued watching at her cute baby sleeping.

Barona:i don't understand why one can be this stupid.two of them actually.
Onthatile:they are just not used to the taste of money,remember they never had it easy growing up so having a lot of money suddenly filled up their heads.
Barona:we all grew up hard but i know that if I get a lot of money like them,i wouldn't do what they are doing.
Onthatile:you no longer go to them neither do they come to you anymore,what happened?.
Barona:we got in a fight verbally,said things that some are not of this world.i guess that's what ended our friendship.
Onthatile:a lot happened in just a week.
Barona:I'm just proud of us for holding through.out daughter's dearth hurt but we are still holding on,i just pray that one day we heal and be able to move on.
Onthatile:yes,what did the bank say about the loan you applied for.
Barona:I'm still waiting for a reply.im positive on this one,my application will be approved.
Onthatile:let's be hopefull.

He knew she was just saying because he had been applying for loans even went there with his business plan but they never approved.he was just happy that his dream was about to come true because he didn't apply but he was going to use his own money.and speaking about money,he had to remove that from from where he hid it and put it in a better place.he just had to lay low for now because the police were still on the search.

****
"No please don't take my car,please.i will pay you guys please don't do this.

Nthabiseng said to the 2 guys from the bank.

Him:I'm sorry mam but we were ordered to take this car and it's our job,so please excuse us.

He said then got in the company car and the other one got in her car and they drove off.nthabiseng looked around and everyone from her work place was looking at her. Embarrassed she walked back to her office then closed the door.she wasn't about to be that embarrassed.she took her phone then dialed her sisters number.if she doesn't pay off this loan,they will take her house.it rang and she answered.

Khangelwa:hello.
Nthabi:hey ,i need your help.
Khangelwa:what kind of help?.
Nthabi:i need money,i owe the bank R95 000 and they took my car,if I don't pay it ,my house will be next.
Khangelwa:so much money,I'm sorry I can't help you.i don't have that kind of money.
Nthabi:please try,my life will be destroyed if I don't pay off this loan.
Khangelwa:I'm sorry.i don't have that kind of money.
Nthabi:so you would rather watch me suffer while you have the power to help me?.
Khangelwa:nthabiseng i don't have that money.you know that if I had it ,i would help you.
Nthabi:just know that if my life gets destroyed i will also destroy yours.
Khangelwa:what do you mean?nthabiseng are you threatening me?.
Nthabi:it's not a threat.im just reminding you that I know a lot of things about you that could end you.

Nthabiseng said then hung.she wasn't about to get destroyed alone.

**
Meanwhile,Khangelwa looked at her phone in disbelief.her heart skipped at the thought of jamani finding out that relobohile is not his ,that she actually stole her and robbed him a chance to bury his own child.

Never had she thought that one day she would be threatened by her own sister.she closed her eyes as she felt stupid for even calling her that day.
She had no choice but to give her the money she wanted or her life would be over.

She quickly logged into their savings account for the future.she bit her lip as she looked at the amount thoughtful.but still she wouldn't be able to claim this money without her husband's signature.she really needed to come up with some plan.and taking a loan wasn't a plan because she was still paying for the one she took to buy a car
.
.
.
.