chapter 8.

EPISODE 8.

The following morning.

"All the tests came back positive,so it might have been an attempt but it's nothing big."The doctor said to Khangelwa.

Khangelwa:when am i going home?.
Doctor:well you are good to go home.let me get the forms.

The doctor said then walked out.jamani walked in holding a bag with clothes.

Jamani:Morning.
Khangelwa:Hey.
Jamani:Here,I brought you some clothes.
Khangelwa:Okay ,I will just take a bath then we leave.
Jamani:Okay

He sat down pressing his phone.khangelwa looked at him then sighed realising that he doesn't want to chat.she took the bag then went to the bathroom.minutes later she came back all dressed up.she sat on the bed waiting for the doctor.

Khangelwa:we need to move.

Jamani looked at her.

Jamani:Move where?.
Khangelwa:somewhere,far away from this place.maybe go to the USA.
Jamani:why so far?yes we agreed that when we buy a house it will be out of Pretoria.what changed from that to moving out of the county?.
Khangelwa:I may sound crazy but we have to leave this place as soon as possible.please.
Jamani:I don't understand.what is going on?
Khangelwa:please just listen to me,I will explain everything to you once we get there.
Jamani:(snapped)we are not going anywhere untill you explain to me?.
Khangelwa:(teary)I.....I did something bad in my past and it's catching up with me(voice shook)everything will get messy if we continue living here.
Jamani:You are not letting me in.tell me so i know what we are dealing with.you know that I will support you no matter how bad what you did is.
Khangelwa:I can't I'm sorry.

Jamani sighed looking at her.he gave her her phone then sat down as she unlocked it.she read nthabi's text message.she clicked her tongue then blocked her number without replying.the doctor walked back in holding papers.khangelwa sighed before they went home.

****
In their short mini dresses,Relebohile and her friend shantel walked in the club.rele looked at the expensive cars outside then smiled impressed.

Rele:seems like people who come here are loaded.
Shantel: This is nothing compared to this other place in joburg ,I should take you there so you see how this is nothing.
Rele:joburg is far,we will have to go then come back tomorrow unless we use a private car or go there early.
Shantel:obviously we will be using a private car.there is this other guys i know,he can take us with and also buy us alcohol but obviously he will want something in return.look at those guys,let's go.

Meanwhile outside the club.

"Let's get working gents,so the line can decrease.its a Friday and I know all of you here wants to knock off early."Tiger said to his workers who were busy on the car wash section.he walked inside the club and everyone was busy.some serving alcohol and some serving food.
While some were just chilling on the VIP lounge.

He scanned around the club.his eyes caught something and he carefully stared.even though he couldn't see the girl properly but this was Tshegofatso.in her weave you could barely notice her.he looked as the guy they were sitting with rubbed her thigh.if her remembered well she was under 18.he walked over to their table then looked at her straight in her eyes expecting some reaction but she just stared back at him without any.

Tiger:What are you doing here?.
Relebohile:sorry ..are you talking to me?.
Tiger:Does your dad know you are here?.
Rele:Excuse me?
Tiger:Do me a favor and walk out of this club before I call your father.
Rele:uhh i think you've mistaken me for someone else.im not the person you think I am.
Tiger:Tshegofatso Motsamai walk out of this club before I call your father and please stop with the act,it's not funny.how did you even get here from joburg.and you shouldn't be in here you are under 18.
Rele:(smiled)See,I'm not the person you think I am.my name is Relebohile.
Tiger:(Angry)if you don't leave this place in the next 5 minutes I'm calling your father.

The guy they were sitting with stood up facing tiger.

Him:please leave our table you are disturbing us.
Tiger:Know your place my saarn.
Relebohile looked at her friend who was busy flirting with the other guy.Then pulled her outside tiger continued exchanging words with the guy

Rele:I think we should change our location, that man is weird and scary.
Shantel:yeah,we should change it,that guy is also boring.he keeps on talking about going to his place.let me cab for us

**

In Tiger's office,he dialed Barona's number and he answered on the second ring.

Barona:Mfanaka.its family time and you are disturbing me.
Tiger:by family you mean your daughter and wife right?
Barona:Yes,what's up?.
Tiger:How do you have a family time while your daughter is here wearing some crazy hair and dress having alcohol with man and.....
Barona:(laughed)nice one,I'm with my daughter right now.
Tiger:Wait ...Tshegofatso is with you guys?
Barona:Yes ,we are chilling her as a family.whats going on?
Tiger:Stop playing man,Tshegofatso is here in My club and she is........
Barona:stop with your pranks here(he some sounds on the back ground then tshego)Hey uncle.
Tiger:Hey,please give your dad the phone.
Barona:Sure
Tiger:Let me call you back in a few.

He said then hung up before Barona could say anything.he hurried out if his office going straight to the table they were seated on but they were not there.he looked at the guy they were with and he just too drunk.he went outside and they were still not there.
He turned to one of his workers.

Tiger:e sthibo,did you see the two girls that walked out here one is dark and the other one is a little bit light?.
Sthibo:ahh you missed them grootman,they just left in a white car.
Tuger:Okay.

He said then walked back in confused.Was he going crazy because he could still bet with his last penny that the girl who just left here is Tshegofatso.even though he heard her voice.

****
Khangelwa sat in her house in silent after jamani dropped her off for work.her phone rang disturbing her from her thoughts.she looked at the unsaved number calling and picked then kept quiet.

Voice:So you blocked my number?.
Khangelwa:I'm just tired on being threatened and used by you.the moment you remember that I am not a money making machine the better.
Nthabi:Khangelwa please,this is my last time asking for help please,if you don't give me these guys will kill me.
Khangelwa:it's always the last time,even last time you said so.so i don't know that between me and you who is making one a fool.
Nthabi:I promise this time it's the last time.
Khangelwa:I've used all the money that I had on you and i have none left.
Nthabi:well it's either you give me money or you lose your family.please don't push me.
Khangelwa:then maybe losing my family is better than being used by you.
Nthabi:I see whatever you have been smoking is winning,I'm giving you exactly a Week to gather enough money so i pay off this loan shark.

Nthabi said then hung up.

Two weeks later.
.
.
.