chapter 18.

OTHER HALF.

EPISODE 18.

Women:Bofebe out.

She said as she continued beating her.more people stepped closer just watching without doing anything while others took videos and pictures.Two bouncers from the club walked over then pulled the women off nthabiseng.

Bouncer:Please leave our property with all due respect before we call the police on you.

He said and the women looked at Nthabiseng who was still down with her hands over her face covering her self embarrassed from the public.

The following day.

"I'm sorry but the baby didn't make it"Khangelwa remembered the doctors words as tears fell down her face.she stared at the blank white wall silently.her mind taking her back to the women she met at the mall.maybe this one would've survived.she didn't even know she was pregnant yet she was 7 months.no symptoms no weird cravings or whatsoever.

Her hands moved down to her stomach.The door opened and Jamani walked in.she looked at him as he looked right back in her eyes.he looked like he carried everyone's problem on his shoulders.she turned her head again facing the blank wall silently and Jamani sat down.

Jamani:Why?.
Khangelwa:
Jamani:Why did you try to kill yourself?
Khangelwa:
Jamani:(Shouted)Answer me damnit.

Khangelwa turned then looked at him.tears filling her eyes.she turned then faced the other side without saying anything.

Jamani:Well if you thought you attempting to kill yourself will make me feel sorry for you then you're up for another thing.I never felt like divorcing you like now.heck I should've done that long time ago.(Angry)You are so selfish.You don't care about anyone but yourself.you don't consider other people's emotions but yourself.at least think about Relebohile.I can't deal.with this.and you see where your stupid behaviour has got you.i hope you will sleep well at night knowing that you killed your own child. But what was i expecting.You were able to steal another woman's child and not hurry yours.when you get out of here,know that I want a divorce.

He said then walked out.khangelwa put both her hands on her face then burst out crying put loud.She cried so much as she felt like her heart was being ripped apart.Maybe he was telling the truth.she is selfish and she killed her own baby.maybe this one would've survived.

Her presence in this world was doing nothing but causing her loved ones pain.The world was better off without her.she removed the drip that was on her hand then climbed off the bed before walking towards the half opened window.From the third floor.the distance going down was so long and she knew that if she jumped off then it would be all Over.

She took of the hospital gown remaining in her vest and tights.She moved closer then balanced her self before stretching her leg out then..........
.
.
.