chapter 38.

OTHER HALF.

Later that day.

Outside the station.Jamani looked at Nthabiseng's friend as she walked over.she smiled at him then sat next to him on the bench.

Her:(Smiled)Hello.
Jamani:Hi.
Her:How are you?.
Jamani:(sighed)Please just tell me.I have to get back to work.
Her:Not that I'm a bad friend or jealous  but I'm just looking out for you because I'm human before everything.(sighed)Nthabiseng has been bewitching you and she is lying about the pregnancy.she is planning on faking a miscarriage.

His mouth dropped as he looked at.The pregnancy thing yes he knew it was fake he just wanted this thing to unfold on itself and how she will defend him.but the bewitching part,but how because he still doesn't have even a single feeling for her.or this friend of her's was one of those jealous friends.

Her: I know it's a lot to take in and you don't trust me but please listen to this.recording.

"Nthabiseng:I really want it to work hle.i can imagine my self ,Nthabiseng Danki.it has a nice ring on it.
Friend:Mmhh
Nthabiseng:Girl I can already see myself.Mrs Jamani.eyy friend I'm tired of being single.
Friend:So what are you going to do about the fake pregnancy?.
Nthabiseng:Once this muthi starts working, I will fake a miscarriage obviously he won't leave me.
Friend:Yeah I see.
Nthabiseng:No I was just asking that.let me get busy with something.
Friend:Okay."

The recording ended.

Her:I know it's a lot to take in.but I am just looking out for you.

****

"Next Please"The nurse called out.Mother in law walked in.The nurse smiled at her as she took a seat down.

Nurse:Good day mam,how can we help You today.
Mother:I need full body check up.i have been feeling some moves in my stomach.i don't know if I should be worried or what.
Nurse:Okay ,can I please have your medical card.i need to check your highblood.

Mother in law took out the card from her bag then handed it to the nurse.the nurse read through it then nodded her head while taking some information down.

Nurse:Thank you mam Zodwa.please sit over there so we check your high blood pressure.

Zodwa moved then sat on the chair.the nurse did all the checking procedure then then sat down.

Nurse:Your high blood pressure seems to be fine.when did the pains start.
Zodwa:About a week ago.
Nurse:You only feel pains in your stomach?.
Zodwa:Also on my lower back.They sometimes feel like period pains.
Nurse:Okay.

She wrote down.

Nurse:When last did you have sex?.

Zodwa looked at her then swallowed embarrassed.

Zodwa:Two weeks ago.
Nurse:Okay.you are showing signs of pregnancy.
Zodwa:That's not possible.The way I'm so old.im past that stage my child.
Nurse:It's Okay.right now we are out of pregnancy tests.so please lay down there so we can do a scan.That way we can see what's wrong with you.
Zodwa:I am not pregnant.
Nurse:We are not only checking the pregnancy.the Scan will also show what's possibly wrong with you.please wear this gown.

She handed her the gown.Zodwa sighed then undressed and wore the gown while the doctor took out the gells.she layed down as all thoughts came in.but it can't be pregnancy, there is no child that can start kicking a two weeks.

The nurse applied the cold gel on her stomach.She moved it around her stomach while looking at the screen.Her mouth dropped In disbelief.she wiped it off then applied it again to be sure but it still showed the same thing.