chapter 21.

OTHER HALF.

NOT EDITED.

At Tiger's House.

Sticks stepped out of the house as he listened to what Barona was Saying.

Tiger:What?.
Barona:I will pin you my location.
Tiger:Wait don't hang up.What are you saying.
Barona:I'm saying that I found the person who killed your wife and children and he is here with me.i don't want to do anything to him.i want you to deal with him on your own.ive done my part.
Sticks:Yes don't kill him. I'm coming.

Someone beginning him cleared her throat.Tiger quickly hung up then turned.his eyes locked with his sisters in laws.his wife's sibling.Only hoping that she didn't hear anything.

Tiger:Jasmine hey.
Jasmine:(chuckled)Hey I hope you didn't drop that phone call because of me.
Tiger:No don't I hanged up because the conversation was over.
Jasmine:Okay..I'm sorry about Mom. She's still In denial.she wasn't supposed to come at you like that.and I'm sorry for your loss.
Tiger:It's Okay....Are you Okay though?.
Jasmine:(Sighed)I'm okay I guess.im still in denial.i want to cry but i just can't.Im just hurt.she died a painfull dearth and..I feel like just looking at her killer and asking them Why?.

Tiger looked at her.she she had no facial expression at all.her eyes were daring.so dark,they didn't fit that beautiful face of her's.she had a dangerous look.She looked at him then smiled.Her face now changed to being so humble.

Jasmine:I'm Okay don't worry.

She said then walking away.leaving sticks stunned.Tiger hurried in his car then drove off as he received the location from Barona.

****

With both his hands tied.Still kneeling down.sticks grunted as the pain he felt on his body got even worse.he looked up and Barona and the investigator guy were seated inside his car having drinks.they were probably warm.he shivered as a cold breeze got in contact with his skin.

A car pulled up next to Barona's car leaving dust behind.his heart skipped as Tiger stepped out.to think that they were once friends.Barona stepped out and they bumped shoulders.he looked at them as they talked.Tigers face changed as he looked at his direction.he walked towards him and before he could say anything he kicked him on the face and he immediately fell dowm crying.

Tiger:(Angry)My wife ,my children (Kicked him)You bloody fool.
Sticks:(Crying)I'm sorry my man.
Tiger:You are not sorry yet.

Tiger pulled him up then led him to his car.he put him in the car boot while he screamed kicking through the pain.Tiger closed the boot then turned looking at Barona.

Tiger:Thank you.
Barona:Yeah....I'm sorry for your loss.its even worse that it's someone you trusted and..
Tiger:We were not even that close.we grew apart in the past years.you can go to your family and I will take off from here.
Barona:Are you sure you will be Okay?.
Tiger:I will be.
Barona:Make sure you don't leave any loose ends on whatever you decide to do.
Tiger:Sure.

They bumped shoulders and Barona got in his Car before driving off.Tiger took out a cigarette then lit it before putting it between his lips blewing smoke.he finished then got in his car and drove off.

****

Later that day.Onthatile served his girls food.They all began eating over a light conversation.onthatile looked at Relebohile and she was awfully quiet.

Onthatile:Are you Okay?.
Relebohile:I'm good.im just worried about my Mom...my mom.
Onthatile:It's Okay.
Relebohile:Yes,can I please go out for a bit and call her.
Onthatile:feel free baby.

She walked out taking her phone with.once outside she dialed Khangelwa's number and she answered on the second ring.

Khangelwa:(low voice)Hello.
Relebohile:Hey mom.are you Okay.
Khangelwa:(Cleared her throat)I'm at the hospital.
Relebohile:(panicked)Are you Okay.is Dad Okay?.
Khangelwa:Dad is Okay.im also Okay.i will be fine.
Relebohile:Okay.i will come and see you tomorrow.
Khangelwa:No don't come.
Relebohile:Why?did I do something wrong.
Khangelwa:(Sniffed)No.I just want you to have time with your new family.i ....I need space.Just know that I love you and I'm doing what's best for you.i don't think I'm fit enough for you.please try to spend time with your family.and don't call my number.i will be away for some time.I love you baby.

****

Meanwhile at the hospital.Khangelwa hung up then coverd her mouth as she cried.saying those hurt so bad but the first step to healing was accepting what she has lost.This was the first time to her healing process.

****

Later that night.Tiger drove in the inner thick bushes.There were not houses close.he parked his car taking out a rope he had bought on the was with him.he stepped out of the car then opened the boot.he roughly pulled sticks out while he panted painfully.sticks fell down and Tiger pulled him towards the big tree with his leg.

He took the rope then tied it on the tree.reality kicked in in sticks head he was about to die.tears filled his eyes and they fell down mixed with his mucus.Tiger tied the knot tightly then turned pulling the rest of the rope before tying it on his car.he came back then turned to sticks.not wanting to say much.he threw him with a punch ,he punched him on the other side untill his face was covered with his own blood.

He punched all over again untill he couldn't feel his body.sticks coughed out blood mixed with 3 of him teeths.he looked at Tiger unable to say a thing.

Sticks:(Crying)I'm.....thorryy.

Tiger ignored him.he lifted him up before wrapping the rope around his neck.

Tiger:Goodbye my friend.

He said then got in his car.he started the car then drove off slowly as the Sticks got lifted.the more the car moved further the more sticks moved higher and the rope tightening more.sticks kicked shaking.he shook for a while untill he had no energy.

"Prrrrr"he pooped on himself as his last breath left his body.
.
.