chapter 26.

OTHER HALF.

"You know i don't like dresses.especially short ones"Tshegofatso said to Relebohile.

Relebohile:Well you are Relebohile today not tshego remember?and this dress is not short.
Tshegofatso:So how should I act.have you guys met before?.
Relebohile:No,he's been begging me for a meetup so yeah.
Tshegofatso:You could've cancelled.
Relebohile:Well i have my lookalike.
Tshegofatso:Does he know you have a twin?.
Relebohile:yes.oh and before I forget.you are doing your second year in law.
Tshegofatso:Okay.
Relebohile:His name is Nkazimulo I already showed you his pic so.He has a sibling,probably our age.Yeah I think that what you should know.That is the only thing he told me about him anyway.
Tshegofatso:Okay.
Relebohile:Finish up,your cab will be here soon soon.

****

Nthabiseng looked outside through the window as jamani's car pulled up.he stayed in the car for a few minutes and he stepped out.

Khangelwa ran to the bathroom before kneeling down vomiting nothing.she gagged untill something came up.She felt jamani's presence behind.she stood up then touched her forehead while wiping her mouth with the other hand.

Nthabiseng:Morning sickness has started.
Jamani:Are you Okay.
Nthabiseng:I'm not Okay.morning sickness is not a child's play.
Jamani:Let me book a appointment with my doctor.we will even do our first ultrasound.or let's go now,seeing that you are not Okay.
Nthabiseng:(Coughed)I just need to lay down for a bit.
Jamani:Okay then I will just book the appointment.
Nthabiseng:What's the rush.The belly isn't even showing yet.we still have months to do this.
Jamani:We also have to make a card.for your checkups.
Nthabiseng:I will do the card on my own.you don't have to come with.
Jamani:(chuckled)Okay.

****

The uber dropped off Tshegofatso at The house.then drove off.Tshegofatso looked at the huge house infront of her.She swallowed hard then took out her phone from her hand bag.she dialed Relebohile's number.

Relebohile:Hello.
Tshegofatso:You didn't tell me this man of yours is rich.
Relebohile:(rolled her eyes)That's his parents house.just relax.

The gate slid open and a young man stepped out.Tshego looked at him as he walked over with a smile on his face.

Tshegofatso:I have to go,bye.
Relebohile:Please relax.

She said then hung up.Tshego looked at him her heart pounding.he looked better in person.

Nkazimulo:(Smiled)Hey.
Tshegofatso:Hey.

They both hugged. Tshegofatso's heart skipped as he hugged her covering her tiny body with those big arms.They let go of each other.

Nkazimulo:So we finally meet.
Tshegofatso:I....I guess.
Nkazimulo:You look scared or something are you Okay?.
Tshegofatso:I'm good.....I'm doing good.
Nkazimulo:Great then.can I?.

He held her hand then they both walked in the yard.Tshego looked at the two big cars that were parked in the yard.Rich.Nkazimulo led her to the back yard where there was everyone.everyone turned and looked at them and there was silence.Nkazimulo smiled then looked at her.

Nkazimulo:Guys.meet my women.

There were only 3 couples and a guy.The ladies stepped closer then hugged her.

Nkazimulo:These are my cousins,Athenkosi,luyolo and Abenathi and their women.and this guy over here is my brother Lisakhanya.the only single person here.

They all laughed.

Nkazimulo:And guys this is Relebohile.
Lisakhanya:Hello my lady.

He kissed the back of her hand then stepped back.

"Guys ,the drinks are ready." A lady said.

Nkazimulo:And that one is my cousin sister Koketso.

Relebohile's heart pounded as Katlego walked over.she had to act like she didn't know her.Katlego smiled in disbelief looking at Tshegofatso.She hugged her then stepped back.

Koketso:wow ,so you are the girl that has been driving my cousin brother mad.I can't believe it's you.(Turned)This is the girl I was telling you about.Tshego.

Tshegofatso:(Cleared her throat)I'm Relebohile.
Koketso:Oh.
Tshegofatso:Yes,Tshegofatso is my Twin.
Koketso:Oh yeah she did mention that.
.
.
.