chapter 32.

OTHER HALF.

The following day.

At Koketso's boyfriend.

After the intense session.Koketso's boyfriend Ntando fell in her side.Both of them breathing heavily.

Ntando:Wow.
Koketso:(giggled)Babe stop.
Ntando:That was hot babe.you never cease to amaze me.
Koketso:(Blushed)Okay stop babe.What time is it.i have a morning class.
Ntando:It's 07:00am ,at what time are you attending.
Koketso:10:00.
Ntando:(Smiled)That gives us enough time for a round or two.

He said as he traced his hand on her lower body.koketso giggles filled the room as she liked every moment of it.her phone rang disturbing them.

Ntando:Who would call so early.you should tell that person that he is disturbing a beautiful thing.
Koketso:Haha stop.

She said then answered the phone as ntando went to the bathroom.

Koketso:Hello.
Nkazimulo:Hey ,look I need a favour.
Koketso:Anything for you.
Nkazimulo:That twin friend of yours.What is her name?.
Koketso:Tshegofatso ,why are you asking me.bro don't tell me you want to hit on her too.they are damn twins there is no difference.
Nkazimulo:It's not that.i need you to do a little investigation on her regarding Relebohile.Something doesn't make sense.
Koketso:Nkazi No.
Nkazimulo:Please.i will even pay you for this please.
Koketso:I don't know honestly.
Nkazimulo:Please.
Koketso:(Sighed)I will see what to do.

She said then hung up before joining her boyfriend in the bathroom.

****

"Bathong chommie you train your parent.no matter how strict they are if you really want to train then then they will be trained.They have to get used to the fact that you are old and they must know man.Groove is life"Rele's friend said over the phone.

Rele:Eish,I just want to visit Khangelwa for a while.this place is suffocating now.everything is about education.Kanti is education the only key to success?.
Friend:That's parents for you.You should really go to her.we miss you.
Rele:I will see,maybe I will come next week.
Friend:Okay.Look there is this other guys,they once took us out.girl,those guys can spend.i never knew one could spend so much money on only alcohol.friend you are missing out.

****

At the lunch hall.

Koketso walked immediately spotting Tshegofatso seated on her favorite sport while sipping on a energy drink.she walked over to her.Then sat down.

Koketso:Hey you.
Tshegofatso:Hello Mrs gone girl.
Koketso:Mxm. Are you ready for next week's assignment?.
Tshegofatso:I'm more than ready.And you.
Koketso:I'm also ready,I have been cross nighting for it.
Tshegofatso:That's great Then.
Koketso:Can I ask you something?.
Tshegofatso:Sure.

Koketso looled at her.she wasn't even sure what to ask her.or how to ask her.

Koketso:Never mind.

****

Sticks mother looked at all the furniture that filled the house.it was so messy.the beautiful furniture didn't match her house.maybe if she sold some of it then she would make extra money.

She took a picture of the couches and fridge then posted on her whatsapp status.

"Both for R3000,good quality"she posted.yes she was cheap but she had no choice because she was a little low on cash.She put her phone away just as the door opened.jasmine walked in holding her bag.she looked at all the furniture that had filled the house then at her mom.

Jasmine:Mama what's going on here.
Her:What's going on with What?.
Jasmine:This furniture looks familiar.mom what did you do?.
Her:Don't not know that my daughter and that murderer got married in community of property which means what was in there now belongs to me.
Jasmine:You know tiger can get you arrested for doing this.
Her:Mmmm you even call him Tiger.You can take hi,I know you want him.take him so he murder you like your sister.wena he will just chop you.
Jamani:What?.
Her:Please help me by taking pictures of these and post them on your face book.

****

"I won't be able to help you I'm sorry"Nkazimulo received a text from Koketso.he sighed unable the shake the feeling off.something was definitely wrong with him.how the hell didn't he connect to Relebohile like the time they met.Or maybe it was the way she came at him that turned him off.he didn't picture her as a girl this forward.

It's like her personality changed in just a blink of an eye.how did she change from being this humble sweet girl to being this wild.Then Koketso's Friend,he felt connected to her when her was driving her back to campus.the feeling was the same as the one he felt when he first met with Rele.his heart skipped as a thought popped in his head.He shook his head thoughtfully then grabbed his car keys before rushing out.
.
.
.
.