chapter 29.

OTHER HALF.

She hung up then looked at Tshegofatso.

Relebohile:Which kiss is he talking about because you said you guys didn't kiss?
Tshegofatso:Argh it wasn't even a kiss.i didn't kiss him back.
Relebohile:But it doesn't sound like it.
Tshegofatso:I didn't kiss him back that's why I don't consider it as a kiss.
Relebohile:I'm starting to regret why I asked you to do this you know.
Tshegofatso:Then you shouldn't have.What did you expect?That we will just talk then shake hands?.
Relebohile:Oh so you telling me that you did kiss?.
Tshegofatso:(Sighed)Believe what you want to believe because I've already told you that nothing happened.
Relebohile:(Shouted)You can't say nothing happened while you know damn well that you both kissed.

Tshegofatso looked at her then climbed off the bed.sliding her feets in her slippers.she took her phone from the bed then turned about to open the door.Rele roughly turned her around.

Relebohile:Why are you going?We are still talking.
Tshegofatso:Don't ever touch me or yank me off like that.You are the one who asked me to do this.i didn't even want to do it so please stop acting like a brat and grow the f up.If there is one thing you should do here is thank me because we don't know what he would've done if I didn't go there.
Relebohile:Then why are you lying?.
Tshegofatso:I'm done with this conversation.

She said then slammed the door walking away.she didn't even want to do this in the first place.

Relebohile took a deepbreath then dialed Nkazimulo's number and it rang unanswered.

The following day.

Khangelwa moved around her house cleaning.she finished up in no time then sat down before taking her phone going straight to Google."Sperm donors"she searched.she smiled impressed reading the results.it wasn't even that expensive if you had  a good salary thought it was a process.

Her phone rang disturbing her from her research.she picked the unsaved number.

Khangelwa:Hello?.
Rele:Hey.
Khangelwa:Hey Rele,how are you doing.
Relebohile:I'm good ,I just miss you.
Khangelwa:I know,I miss you too.you should come for a day.
Relebohile:Or I could just come for some time well if you don't mind.
Khangelwa:Of course I don't mind baby,but will your parent's agree?.
Relebohile:(Rolled her eyes)I'm not a child anymore.this place is boring.especially now that Tshegofatso stays at school.
Khangelwa:Okay,talk to them then you will tell me how it goes.

At Jamani's house.

Still on the phone call with Khangelwa.

Relebohile:Okay thanks then I will call you back in a few.

She said then hung up.she doubt her parents will agree to this.she just couldn't get over how strict they are especially her father.she stepped out of her bedroom sure that Tshegofatso already left.she looked at Onthatile feeding the child while Thabo played video games on the TV.She sat down.

Rele:Morning.
Onthatile:Good morning.
Relebohil:I was on a phone call with mom Khangelwa right now.She was asking if it is possible for me to visit her for some time.
Onthatile:How long is that time?.
Relebohile:A month or two.
Onthatile:No That's so long,you can't.i know that it's your wish but please understanding where I'm coming from.
Relebohile:So I must not go?.
Onthatile:I'm not trying to controll you anything but imagine how I will feel like if you go for a whole month visiting that one women who kept you away from me for years.
Relebohile:
Onthatile:And ain't you upgrading your marks?I feel like I'm forcing you to do this.Or maybe I'm forcing you?.
Relebohile:Upgrading wasn't part of my plans.i feel like you didn't give me any choice but to agree but the actual fact it that I don't think school is for me.its just not working for me.not that I wasn't serious or anything.i failed because school is just not for me.

Onthatile looked at her daughter in disbelief.she ran out of words by just looking at her.this person was so not serious.how could one not stress about her future like this.she didn't want to compare but Tshego was doing better that Rele.and the "School is not for me card"Doesnt sound sane to her.yes she failed because she wasn't serious.Rele thinks she doesn't know about the sneaking out at nights she did last year.the coming home drunk from the so called cross night.

Onthatile:You need to talk to your dad.

At Jamani's house.

"Khangelwa"jamani said in his sleep.

"Khangelwa"he said again this time waking Nthabiseng up.She looked at him with a frown on her face.did he just say what she was thinking.

"Khangelwa"he said again.Nthabiseng took her pillow then threw it at him.he continues sleeping.she turned then took a half glass of water that was on the side of the headboard before splashing it in his face.Jamani woke up immediately then looked at Nthabiseng with rage written all over her face.

Jamani:What the f*ck.did you just splash me with water.
Nthabiseng:What was I supposed to do when my baby daddy is having a wet dream.you kept on saying Khangelwa.
Jamani:What?.
Nthabiseng:I know that you hate me but please try to control yourself.how do you think this child will feel if you keep calling your ex's name in your sleep.(Teary)You want this child to trouble me?.

Jamani sighed defeated.it was the exaggeration that always got to him.he knows pregnant women have weird hormones but Nthabiseng was over doing it.

At Tiger's house.

The same morning.Tiger woke up to some noice coming from the kitchen.he yawned feeling tired then wore his gown before stepping out of the room.he looked at the men wearing blue overalls moving up and down taking his furniture put to their truck.

"Take this couch also"His mother in law said.He wasn't about to fight with her.if this is what will take to have her gone then so be it.His mother in law turned and looked at him.this is not the reaction she expected.he looked fine and energetic.not even a little bit worked up.

Her:Are you good.
Tiger:I'm good.
Her:Nothing is troubling you?.
Tiger:I'm doing exactly fine,is there anything wrong?.
Her:(Cleared her throat and smiled)No nothing.im leaving today, I thought I should take something to remember my daughter with.
.