chapter 47.

OTHER HALF.

NOT EDITED.

4 YEARS LATER.

At Absa,Tshegofatso finished the last report she was supposed to send to the manager.she quickly typed everything, at least she was now half way through.she got lucky she got hired just after get internship

The lady sitting at the desk facing hers smiled at her.

"Can you please relax"she said.Tshego looked up then continued with typing.

Tshegofatso:No Ashley,I need to submit it today.i want to have a day off so we can prepare.
Ashley:Okay.just breath. I'm going out for lunch, are you coming?.
Tshegofatso:Nope,I have to finish up.
Ashley:Okay,just don't flop.

She said then walked out.Tshego continued typing faster this time.she has waited for this day for like forever now.she didn't want to mess it up hense she requested a day off.

She finished up with the report,she edited then sent it to the manager through her emai.she packed her things then hurried out before getting in her car and driving out.

****

"Can you please hurry"Jamani said to Bonolo for the fourth time.She turned and looked at him rubbing her big stomach.her feets were so swollen.she felt like she will burst anytime soon.she sat down then continued with her make up.

Bonolo:5 minutes.
Jamani:You have been saying that for the past hour.
Bonolo:Stop,you are disturbing me.

She said then continued drawing her eyebrow.she wiped it then tried again.almost after 30 minutes later she finished up.She looked at herself self through the mirror,she wasn't happy about her nose.although most people didn't see anything.he wrong with she still felt like there is something different.

Bonolo:How does my nose look?.

She has been asking him this question since her stomach started showing.he even got used to it.

Jamani:You are perfect, let's go.

****

At Sun city,Relebohile smiled as she received the clothes she came in wearing.she changed into them,they didn't fit like before,a little loose on her thighs but nothing bad.

The guard led her outside after she signed everything and was searched.the main big gates opened and she stepped out.tears filled her eyes as she looked outside.for the first time after three years she releases tears of joy.this day came sooner than she thought.she kneeled down crying while praying at the same time.

She felt someone's presence and she looked up locking eyes with Tshego.They both smiled at each other and hugged tightly.

Tshegofatso:(Crying)I missed you.
Relebohile:(Crying)Me too,I'm sorry.
Tshegofatso:It's Okay.

Relebohile stepped back looking at her sister emotionally.she looked really good.something to be proud off.

Tshegofatso:Come on,let's go.

Relebohile nodded and they walked towards the car. Rele looked at it impressed and proud.

Relebohile:Nice car.
Tshegofatso:I wish it was mine.Dad borrowed me.
Relebohile:Okay, I'm really happy to see you.
Tshegofatso:This calls for a celebration.
Rele:I just want to rest.
Tshegofatso:Bad for you because there is still a lot we need to do together.you owe me that.

She said as she started the car.Her phone rang.Relebohile turned and looked at the caller id.and it was saved as "NK"with emojis.

Relebohile:NK is calling.
Tshegofatso:Just leave it,I will talk to him when I get time.
Relebohile:Oh so it's a him.
Tshegofatso:Yes.
Relebohile:You guys are dating?.
Tshegofatso:No he is just friend.how does it feel like to be outside and free.

She asked trying to change the topic.

****

"Mama I want to eat,I want food"The twins said to mother in law.she turned and looked at them in disbelief, they just ate In less than an hour ago.if these children don't kill her then nothing else will.

Zodwa:Go and play outside before I beat you.

They looked at her.with their mucus running down.One started crying, the other two followed.she looked as their faces transformed,then took a loaf of bread before throwing it their way.they smiled immediately before running outside with it.These were not children.

She tried giving them up for adoption but people just changed their minds in the last seconds.She even went as far as trying to kill them but nothing happened.you could swear she put Panado instead of poison because they just slept then woke up the following day feeling better.

"Capitec payment +R5000 into saving account Ref Feed my children mamakhe.available R4840........

She clicked her tongue,did he think 5000 is enough for three boys who ate like they just gave birth.one day she was just going to leave then in their father's yard and go away, far away.

Zodwa:(clicked her tongue)He knows exactly well that these children are little witches like him.

If he continues sending him small amount of money like this,they will end up eating her.

****

Khangelwa sent the last order of handbags to her customers.She posted new things then boosted her post before logging out.

Business was doing pretty well.and she can finally say that in no time she will open her own shop with her own collection of bags.adding clothes.She looked at the time and she was 5 minutes late already.She took a bag and car keys before rushing out heading to get car.her phone rang.

Khangelwa:Hello?.
Voice:Hey,should I come and fetch you?.
Khangelwa:Let's meet at the venue.
Voice:See you there then.
Khangelwa:Okay, I'm on my way.

She said then hung up as the feeling she always felt when talking to him came back.she smiled then drove off.Jaming to her favorite song.

****

At the venue,Onthatile moved around making sure everything was Okay.this was a special day and she didn't want anything to go wrong.

Someone held her waist from behind.with the smell she already knew who it was.

Barona:Everything is going well.
Onthatile:I can't help it,how far are they.
Barona:She said they are 30 minutes away.please relax.and it's Time for you to prepare yourself.
Onthatile:(Sighed)Okay.Where is Thabo and Jess?
Barona:They are with my cousin.
Onthatile:Okay.

She said then walked away heading to the room they rented for preparations.

"Everything going well Mr"a voice from behind said.Barona turned and locked eyes with Kgomotso as she stepped closer.he smiled at her then looked at the set up.

Barona:I must say,you did really well on this place.
Kgomotso:Thank you.
Barona:Everything is perfect.
Kgomotso:I hope you all enjoy your day.

She said then pat his shoulder before walking away.Barona sighed then joined his wife.

****

Tshegofatso parked the car outside Motso's travel and adventurous events.Rele turned and looked at her sister curiously.

Rele:What are we doing here?.
Tshegofatso:Let's find out.
Relebohile:No let's go home.Look at me,I'm a mess.
Tshegofatso:Can you please trust me?.
Rele:Okay.

They both stepped out.Tshego looked at her sister still in disbelief.she hadn't really changed.she was still the same.her short hair looked really good on her.her complexion was also not bad.She looked at her guilt stricken,she still felt like she was part of the reason her sister was arrested.

Tshegofatso:Before we go in,I need to tell you something.
Rele:What?
.
.
.