chapter 28.

OTHER HALF.

Later That Day.

Tshegofatso:You can drop me off here.
Nkazimulo:Okay.
Tshegofatso:(Looked at him)Thank you for today.your cousins are nice.
Nkazimulo:I'm glad that you had a great day.

He Looked at her innocent face with a smile on his face.so shy.she looked nothing like what she was saying on the texts.she didn't look like an outgoing person,like groove as she said but then.you can't judge a book by it's cover they said.he just couldn't get over her innocent face.He stepped out of the car then turned and opened the door for her.he reached out for her hand she placed them on his before stepping out."So romantic"she thought to herself.

Tshegofatso:Thank you.
Nkazimulo:You look cute.

She found herself blushing.god she wasn't supposed to feel this was but then a heart has a mind of it's own.she just couldn't help but feel butterflys in her stomach.he turned around pinning her against his car with his hand on her waist.he looked at her straight in the eyes ,she could literally breath in the same air he was breathing out.And within a blink of an eye he kissed her.

She froze not sure what to do.

Nkazimulo:(Smiled)Do you know how long I've wanted to do this.i had to hold myself through out the day.
Tshegofatso:(Cleared her throat)I....I don't know what to say.
Nkazimulo:You don't have to say anything.
Tshegofatso:It's getting late.i will see you.Bye.

She said then turned walking away holding her breath.she turned looking back and he was still looking at her.

He Looked at her as walked away.he stood there untill she got in w certain yard.must be where she lived.he got in his car then drove off calling his cousin sister.

Koketso:Hello.
Nkazimulo:Hey.thank you for today.
Koketso:My pleasure ,you know i like serving you guys.
Nkazimulo:Okay I will send you something.
Koketso:Now that's what a cousin brother should do.

At Jamani's house.

Nthabiseng walked in holding a bag.she looked at Jamani who was chilling watching Tv.She threw the bag on the table gaining all his attention.she opened the bag then took out the card she got from the clinic.

Nthabiseng:Here,I registered my pregnancy.The doctor checked me and did all the necessary things to do.On that card are the dates when I need to go for a check up.
Jamani:Okay.
Nthabiseng:You believe me now?.
Jamani:I never had any doubts.
Nthabiseng:Okay.i will take a shower then sleep ,I had a long day.

The relief after knowing that he now actually believed her.The check ups didn't worry her much because she knows that he spends most of his time at work.so he would obviously be unavailable in almost every check up.she wouldn't remind him even when he wanted to be there.

****

Tiger counted all the money made for the day from the club.he put all of it in a safe before taking his car keys from the key holder about to go outside.

"Murderer"

A voice behind him said.he quickly turned dropping everything he was holding down.he looked around the office and it was empty.he grabbed a bottle of water then gulped it down.his heart pounded as he looked around.His mind was really playing games with him.

He waited for a minute to here something but nothing.he slowly picked him car keys and the light turned off.he scream frightened then took his phone switching it on.it was 20:00 which means it's load shedding.he sighed relieved then stepped out of his office locking behind his back before driving off heading home.jaming on his favorite songs to keep himself distracted.

"Murderer"

This time around the voice was too loud.he looked behind him still driving and there was still no one.He turned around his eyes immediately falling on the big truck that was driving in his distance.he swinged his car driving to the side missing the truck by an inch.his heart pounded as the truck drove away.whatever happening in his head seriously wanted to send him in his early grave.

At Barona's House.

Tshegofatso sat on the bed with her head buried in both her hands.what did she get herself into.Relebohile stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a short towel.She looked at Tshegofatso excited then sat down taking a lotion with.

Relebohile:So how did it go?.
Tshegofatso:(Sighed)Fine.
Relebohile:You don't look good.did something bad happen?.
Tshegofatso:No,I'm just tired.
Relebohile:So how was it like to be Relebohile, I hope you didn't flop anywhere.
Tshegofatso:We had lunch with his cousins.then(gave her the necklace)He gave me this.
Relebohile:Ohh my god he is so romantic.
Tshegofatso:So where will this lie of being a Varsity student take you.This person wants a serous relationship.
Relebohile:(Looked at the necklace)I will see how it goes.This is so nice.so you didn't do anything right?.
Tshegofatso:We didn't.
Relebohile:Not even a kiss?.
Tshegofatso:Yes.
Relebohile:Ohh I hope you know that this meet up meant nothing.to him yes because he thought you were me.remember he fell in love with me.

Relebohile's phone rang.She looked at Tshegofatso then smiled picking.

Relebohile:Hey.
Nkazimulo:Hey.
Relebohile:Hi.
Nkazimulo:I can't stop thinking about you.
Relebohile:Me too,I really had a great day.
Nkazimulo:Hoping that we will have more of those great days.
Relebohile:I would love that.
Nkazimulo:I feel like you were meant for me.and That deep connection we have.today actually proved everything.ive never felt so connected to someone before.and that kiss.it meant something.
Relebohile:Uhh can I call you back ,something just came up.

She hung up then looked at Tshegofatso.

Relebohile:Which kiss is he talking about because you said you guys didn't kiss?
.