chapter 31.

OTHER HALF.

At the tradition healer's.

Manzini:Sit down.I have been waiting for you.

Tiger sat down confused.lets hope this women is not one of those scammers.he really didn't have energy for that.Manzini  took a plate that had two white candles.she lit them up then looked at Tiger who was totally confused.

Manzini:I'm sure you are wondering how things are done here.well my calling is different.its not like the popular one.Thami Khumalo.
Tiger:Yes.

He was now starting to believe whatever she was doing.i mean she was able to call out his full names without even asking.she was sure real.

Manzini:You have a dark cloud hovering around you.
Tiger:
Manzini:From the ancestral side you did no crime because you were avenging the dearth of your family.The only reason this dark cloud is over you is that part of your self is attached to where you buried your friends body.
Tiger:I don't understand.
Manzini:Do you know that a thing as simple as a cloth could ruin someone's life traditionaly?.Your friends soul has a way of ruining things for you even though he is no more.and the fact that he's soul is not at peace makes things worse.his soul has a hold of you by that t-shirt you threw inside the the hole you buried him in.In your mind you were getting rid of the evidence but torturing your soul in the process.Now this soul has been troubling you for 2 years but the signs where not as visible because they came in a different way.have you wondered how every women you try to approach is not interested?.
Tiger:Now that you've said it.it makes sense.
Manzini:That's how his soul has been troubling you.Your love life is not working.Now The voices that you have been hearing are no voices, I don't know how to explain it to you but those voices are not real.Your mother in law are behind them.
Tiger:What??.
Manzini:Yes,your mother in law is still in denial of her daughter and granddaughters dearth.She still thinks that you are behind their deaths.Those voices you have been hearing are to trigger you so much so you find your self in the police station admitting to Murder.The confusion would be that you would admit to sticks murder but not her daughters murder.

Sticks looked down as everything made sense.he wasn't being crazy.And for his mother in law.he just couldn't wait to get his hands on her.

Manzini:And luckily for you.you are strongly protected by your grandfather from your father's side.
Tiger:I was named after him.
Manzini:Yes.And killing your mother in law will cause more harm than good in your life. You've already done so many bad things in life.
Tiger:
Manzini:Your mother in law's punishment is already there.
Tiger:(Sighed)Okay.
Manzini:All the bad she has done will go back to her.When you go.please buy two white candles and....

She instructed him.

Manzini:The cleansing will be done after two weeks.dont forget to pour some of these when you bath.Thank you.

Tiger put his hand together then bowed his head respectfully.he took out his wallet then Opened it before taking out a few hundreds.

Manzini:Let's wait for the cleanse to be done.
Tiger:Okay.

He put back the money then shoved his wallet in the pocket and walked out.he wore his shoes then headed to his car before driving away.

****

The same evening,Nkazimulo parked him car where he dropped off Tshegofatso the other day.he dialed Relebohile's number.

Relebohile:(Sniffed)Hello?.
Nkazimulo:I'm outside.
Relebohile:Okay I'm coming.

Relebohile said then hung up.she took a quick look at herself and she was okay.The bruise was nicely coverd with the makeup.Glad that it wasn't too much.she took her phone then walked out.she wasn't even sure how Nkazimulo's car looked like.A car flashed lights at her and she smiled before walking over.

Nkazimulo opened the door for her then got in before he drove off.

Nkazimulo:(Smiled)Hey.
Relebohile:(Blushed)Hey.

She said then pulled down her short skirt that had all her thighs out.Nkazimulo looked at the makeup on her face then the was she was dressed.

Nkazimulo:Are you going somewhere after this?.
Relebohile:No Why?.
Nkazimulo:I see that you have a makeup on.You look nice.
Relebohile:(Smiled)Thank you babe.

He drove for a while then parked at the park.he turned and looked at her not even sure what to say.

Nkazimulo:Is everything Okay at home?.
Relebohile:Argh, my parents just don't want to understand me.i mean I know I didn't turn out as they planned but bra you should support your daughter in everything she does.i don't want be compared to my Twin sister.
Nkazimulo:Is it the career you chose?because as far as I know law is the best career one could choose.
Relebohile:(Panicked)i.....that's What gets to me.This thing is just making me sad.(Smiled)But I know something that can me feel better.

She said then moved from her seat.getting on top of him.She kissed his lips catching him by surprise.Nkazimulo wrapped his hands around her waist kissing her back.Relebohile traced her hand on his chest going down to his pants.he unbuckeled his belt then out her hand inside.Nkazimulo touched her hand stopping her.

Relebohile:(Kissing his neck)What's wrong.
Nkazimulo:Wait.

He said trying to get her of him.this didn't feel right at all.Rele looked at him then climbed off seeing that he wasn't interested.

Relebohile:What's wrong.
Nkazimulo:Nothing.
Relebohile:Then why did you do that?.
Nkazimulo:I feel like I'm taking advantage of you.

He lied.

Nkazimulo:You are not in a good place.i want to do this trust me but when both of us are in the right state of mind.
Relebohile:(Smiled)aww you are so sweet.i love you.
Nkazimulo:I love you more.

****

Midnight around 12.The traditional witch chanted while singing out loud.She looked at Tiger's mother in law then sat down defeated.

Her:There is nothing more we can do.he is protected.
Mother in law:How,I thought you were the best in this.
Her:The person you want to trouble is protected there is nothing more I can do.
.
.
.