chapter 9.

EPISODE 9.

AT Jamani's house.

"Yes I need those Visas to be ready by tonight because we are leaving tomorrow morning"khangelwa said to the guy who worked at the embassy.

Voice:Do you know that what you are asking me to do is illegal?
Khangelwa:I know.I'm paying you a lot of money here please work with me.
Voice:What you are asking is way beyond what you are paying. I need you to double the amount we agreed on. I could lose my license for doing this.
Khangelwa:No!!I don't have anymore money than what I'm offering you.
Voice:Then you should find another person to do this for you.

He said then hung.khangelwa looked at her phone in disbelief.looking at her balance,she didn't have enough to settle for at least 3 months while she is job hunting.she would definitely cross that bridge when she gets there.she called the guy again and he immediately answered.

Him:hello?.
Khangelwa:It's fine,you will get it.
Him:Your Visas will be delivered to you tonight.

He hung up.

****
At a mall in joburg,Tshegofatso and shantel walked along the mall window shopping.they got in every shop fitting.

Relebohile:we've been walking for like forever now.when is this guy of yours getting here
Relebohile:relax.we have to wait untill he knocks off.dont worry, he will take us to that club I was telling you about the other day.and we won't take long,i have to do something at home tonight, so we should leave early.how does this dress look?.
Relebohile:too short

Shantel rolled her eyes.

**
Meanwhile on the parking lot of the mall.Onthatile locked the door of her car then walked inside.she looked at the text message that she received from Tshegofatso about what she was supposed to buy for her.she put the phone on the pocket then walked inside.

She bought everything she was told to buy then went out to the parking.a car spinning around caught her attention.she looked as people ran closer to it some taking pictures and videos.the car stopped spinning and two girls walked in.her heart skipped as she looked at the other girl.she dropped the plastic she was carrying then walked towards the car but it turned then sped off.

Onthatile:(screamed)Tshegofatso!!

She turned then picked the plastic and got in the car driving back home.so she lied saying she is going to school.and those clothes she was wearing,she didn't know them.this is part of parenting she didn't want to experience.she wondered how long has this been going.she called Barona but his phone rang unanswered.

Later that day.

Seated in his office.Barona finished up with whatever he was typing,work related.he received an email from the investigator guy.he sipped on his coffee as he opened the email.

He read through from how she got off varsity to getting married.her parents information and siblings was also included, so she has one baby,surprisingly her daughter was born on the same day as his.another email pinged in from the very same guy.this one was pictures.

he downloaded the picture starting from the parents to siblings and husband.He opened her pictures then her daughters from when she was young.his heart skipped as he looked at her daughter.even though she was young on that picture.probably 6 but  this was Tshegofatso.he moved to the other pictures of her when she was old.his heart pounded as he stared at her pictures.his eyes snapped open in disbelief as he remembered that their daughter was born on the same day as his.he quickly took his phone from the drawer then called the investigator guy.

Him:Hello?.
Barona:I received your email.I don't understand.
Him:I was also surprised, I long had this information but i had to make sure that I have the right one before sending it to you.I went as far as getting her home address and following her so I can confirm.Looks like your daughter has a Twin.
Barona:Please give me her home address right now.
Him:I will send it right now,please don't do anything stupid.
Barona:Just send the address.

He hung up then coverd his face with his hands confused.but how?because they buried the other twin.this didn't make sense but he was going to get to the bottom of it.he received the message from him and it was the address.he looked at it then grabbed his key hurrying out of his office.

****
Around 17:00. Khangelwa called Tshegofatso's number for the third time but still it rang unanswered.she moved around worried.what was this child doing to her.they were supposed to be packing their clothes right now and preparing for their journey tomorrow.

She called again but this time the call was dropped before it could even ring.
Jamani drove in then walked in the house.

Jamani:Hey.
Khangelwa:Tshegofatso is still not back.
Jamani:I'm not going to do anything to her because every time I try to reprimand her you will say I'm being old school.anyway ,I came to bath and change ,I'm working a night shift today remember?.

Khangelwa nodded.she long knew that he was working a night shift hense she decided to use this day to prepare her self and daughter so they leave in the early hours of the morning before he comes back.minutes later he walked out.bumping into Relebohile who looked at him expecting him to say something but he just passed her heading to his car.

****
Tshegofatso stepped out of the cab she had requested after paying then went straight inside the house.she looked at her mother's serious face while seated on the couch staring at the blank TV.

Tshegofatso:Hey mom.
Onthatile:Where are you coming From?and why didn't you come back with your transport today?.
Tshegofatso:oh I forgot to tell the transport driver that I have a ballet class today after school.
Onthatile:I thought your ballet classes are on Monday and Thursday.
Tshego:The schedule changed.

Onthatile chuckled in disbelief, when did her daughter turn into this big liar.she calmly stood up from the couch then walked towards her before slapping her across the face.tshego stepped back touching her cheek.

Tshego:Mom!!
Onthatile:When did you turn into this big liar?.
Tshego:I....I'm not lying, you can even ask our ballet teacher .I forgot to show you the new timetable.
Onthatile:continue with your lies and I will slap the truth out of you because i see the the first one didn't work.

Tshegofatso kept quiet as tears filled her eyes.

Onthatile:Now let's do this again ,Where are you coming from.

Tshegofatso moved passed her mother then ran to her bedroom and locked herself in.

****
Later that night,After driving for full 3 hours Barona parked his car closer to jamani's house then......
.
.
.