chapter 17.

OTHER HALF.

At Jamani's house.

Still laying down feeling dizzy.khangelwa groaned as she started feeling pains.These were not the normal stomach ache,the pills were really working.she just never knew that they could cause her so much pain,dying in her sleep without feeling any pain was  what she thought was gonna happen.

She continued groaning while squeezing her stomach.The pain was now getting worse and unbearable.she felt like someone was cutting her insides.Not able to hold herself anymore she screamed out loud as she started to sweat.she turned her head so she can reach for her phone that was on the edge of the couch but instead it fell dowm the minute her hand came in touch with it.

Khangelwa:(Groaning)uhhhh.

She fell pushed her self down next to her phone then quickly went to her call log.With Jamani on speed dial she tapped  his number and it rang for a while with no answer.She dialed again but still.she scrolled down her contacts then dialed nthabiseng's number as the pain got worse.

Nthabi:(Loud background)Hello?.
Khangelwa:(Crying)Please help me.
Nthabi:Hello?I can't hear you.
Nthabi:(screamed)Ahhhhhh.im dying.
Nthabi:wait let me step outside.

****
Meanwhile nthabiseng hung up then turned to her date then smiled putting her phone back in her bag.

Him:Who was that?.
Nthabiseng:My sister.
Him:(Flashed him ugly smile)Okay.Are you enjoying your time here.
Nthabiseng:(whispered)Let's go to the bathroom.i want to show you something.
Him:(Smiled)After you.

****
Jamani drove inside his yard.he unplugged his phone phone from the cable switching it on.He looked at the two missed calls he had from Khangelwa then sighed.glad his phone was on silence.she was probably going to ruin his not so there mood.

He stepped inside the house.walking in straight to the seating room.he quickly dropped his car keys as he looked at Khangelwa with both her hands spread apart.his heart skipped as he looked at the empty Packet of pills and a bottle of wine.

Jamani:Khangelwa No No No!!!

He lifted her up in his arms then carried her bridal style before hurrying outside to his car.he opened the back door then put her inside before locking the house and rushing back to his car then drove off heading to the nearest Private hospital.

****

"Babe please bring me my Pjs.on the dressing table"Onthatile shouted from the bathroom.Barona handed her the Pjs  then sat in his bed going through his whatsapp messages.he replied to the ones he knows.the clicked on the message from the unsaved number.the first thing he saw was a picture of a gun and a knife,the knife covered with blood in the plastic.Then the Caption.

He clicked on the profile but there was none.and there was no About.seemed like the person blocked him.he saved the number then dialed it but it took him straight to voicemail without even ringing.he copied the number Then sent it to the investigator guy.he copied the number Then sent it to Onthatile's number then took Onthatile's phone and dialed it.but still it took him straight to voicemail.he copied the number again then pasted on true caller but there we no results. he deleted the number from her phone.Then stood up before taking a jacket.

Barona:I'm stepping out for a bit,I will be back in 30 or so.
Onthatile:(shouted from the bathroom)Okay.be safe.

He walked out taking off his keys from the key holder before driving off.

****

At the hospital,Jamani rushed in carrying Khangelwa his arms.A nurse quickly rushed to them pushing the patients bed and Jamani layed her down.