chapter 33.

OTHER HALF

Nkazimulo looked as the students moved along the res.it was getting late and everyone was off to their rooms.his phone rang.

Nkazimulo:Hello?.
Rele:Hey babe.
Nkazimulo:What's up ,how are you feeling Now?.
Rele:I'm good.i waited for your call.
Nkazimulo:Yeah I was busy with something.

He looked up and noticed Tshegofatso walking in the residence.

Nkazimulo:Look let me call you back.

He said then hung up.he quickly stepped out of his car then ran after her.he touched her hand making her turn.Tshego's heart skipped as she looked at him.

Nkazimulo:Hey.can I please have a word with you?.
Tshegofatso:I...is there anything wrong with my sister?
Nkazimulo:This has nothing to do with your sister.
Tshegofatso:Does Rele know that you are here.
Nkazimulo:As I said.this has nothing to do with your sister,can we please get in my car and talk.

Tshegofatso looked at him and he was serious.what if he knows that they played him.her heart pounded at the thought.or maybe he was planning on doing something for Rele.but he said this has nothing to do with her so No.her room was up there so running would be a waste of time.She took a deep breath then looked at him again.

Tshegofatso:Okay.

They both walked towards his car.He opened the door for her then turned and got in then drove off.Tshego looked at him not wanting to say much.

****

The same evening.Tigers mother in law looked around before stepping in the yard of a well known traditional healer Gasa,she fixed the scarf then she had coverd her face with.She walked towards the yard then took off her shoes before walking in.She looked at him then kneeled down respectfully.

Gasa:Welcome my daughter.
Her:Thokoza.

He looked at her then started granting.he started speaking in a sound that could only he understood by him.he closed his eyes then Opened his after after a few seconds.they were so red and and dark.She looked at him as he looked back at her.His eyes changed making her more scared.

Gasa:(Sighed)Your heart is so dark.Whatever you want me to help you with is hard.but as you know nothing is impossible when it comes to Gasa.
Her:(Smiled)Thokoza.
Gasa:As you know,everything has a price.
Her:Anything to have him behind bars.
Gasa:Okay.lets see what the bones wants you to offer.

He said then turned before taking a small traditional bags.he shaked it a little then threw them out.he took a stick then started separating them.

Gasa:The boy you want to destroy is strongly protected by his people.
Her:I was told.
Gasa:The bones are telling me that they don't want your money.
Her:(Frowned)Oh what do they want?.
Gasa:Your forbidden area.
Her:(Shocked)They want to sleep with me?.
Gasa:They want me to do it.

She looked at him.The thought of sleeping with him only was disgusting.with that black and white beared and white hairs on the chest.But if Tiger hands himself in then she would get that house.as far as she knows he didn't have a family.

Her:Okay.

****

Nkazimulo pulled over in front of his home.minutes later the gate opened automatically.Tshego looked at him as he drove inside.she still couldn't get over how this house was beautiful.but she had to act like she didn't know it and it's her first time here.

Tshegofatso:What am i doing here.What is this place.
Nkazimulo:(Chuckled)You know exactly what this place is.
Tshegofatso:(Heart skipped)What?....i don't know what you are talking about.
Nkazimulo:Trust me you know.