Saving Dreamer🌀!

~{Chapter 12}~*this chapter is about when Brainy dies tragically and it breaks Nia's heart💔Causing her to go down a dark path over losing the love of her life! When Kara and the others find out what happened to her. And realize the only one to get through to her is... Brainy! So Alex and John find a way to bring him back in order to save Nia from herself.
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Dreamer cried on Brainy's chest of losing him while crying her heart💙.
the others were in tears while holding onto each other for losing their friend.
And Nia let out a pained scream in her lungs Feeling so much loss all at once.
As something took over her, Like a dark force. her eyes glowed light purple while still crying.
she stood up and walked away...

*The next day*
After Brainy's death, Nia hasn't been the same since he died...
Her whole personality changed like She was cold, and distant.
Kara started to notice Nia's odd behavior and started to worry about her friend.
So she wanted to go check up on Nia and find out what's going on with her
When she got to Nia's apartment... To see that her place was completely empty, dark, trashed, and deserted.
It was like Nia hasn't been home. Kara walked in while trying to turn on the lights
but they didn't work. As she stepped inside on broken glass on the floor and gasped fearing the worst!
When her phone rang... and it was Alex!

"Alex, hey. What's..." Kara asked.
"Kara! it's Nia. She's not herself. She's out of control...
It's like she's become a nightmare." Alex said over the phone freaked out.
So, Kara immediately ended the call and suited up into her Supergirl pantsuit
And sped off outside of Nia's apartment and out into the streets... while flying through the air
looking for Nia.

As the fight began... as quickly as it ended!
And not even Kara could stop Nia. She retreated to the DEO for a backup plan
With the team in order to save Her.

*At the DEO*
"You guys, WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!! Even I couldn't stop Nia.
She didn't even listen to me..." Kara shouted while stressing out.
Alex added. "I know Kara. But what else can we do..." Alex wondered.
John suggested. "We have to bring Brainy back somehow...
He's the only one who can get through to Nia." he said softly.

*flashback: yesterday before Brainy died.*
"Alex, John. Listen to me. Tell Nia that I love her and I'm sorry..."
Brainy said weakly. As he handed Alex an tonic to bring him back to life
If Nia were to lose herself in the process.
Due to his death...
That's one of the reasons why he'd never wanted to hurt her...
*end of flashback*

Alex and John looked at each other when they remembered what Brainy said to them before he died yesterday...
They used the tonic on him. As he immediately woke up and knew that something was wrong with Nia.
"Where is she?" He asked softly with a worried look. Alex and John turned to each other nervously and looked back at Brainy.
told him where she was... He immediately got up and walked out of the med bay and flew into the air heading to Nia's location.
When he stopped to see her on top of CatCo's rooftop as he landed quietly and saw what Nia had become! Because of his death.
"Nia," He said softly. Hoping she'll hear his voice. And she did!

she turned around to see Brainy before her eyes...
And her first thought was it must be John who shape-shifted into Brainy to bring her back to her old self again.
But she evil glared and fired a violent dream blast at him. As Brainy immediately dodged it in midair.
"Nice try, John But you can't fool me! Brainy's dead. Gone. Stop pretending to be him!" She shouted out in anger with rage in her eyes.
"Nia. I'm not pretending!!! It's me. It's really Me!" Brainy said to her while avoiding her every move without hurting her.
"LIES!!!"She yelled out about to shoot a powerful dream blast at him. Brainy stopped and put his hand in front of Nia.
"No, I'm not lying!!! I'm here. I really am... You have to believe me! Deep down you know I'm telling the truth. and I know you really don't want to hurt me. As much as I don't want to hurt you. I can see it in your eyes. Nia." Brainy said dearly in a soothing tone in his voice.

"Nia?" She said wickedly and laughed.
She continued. "Oh, She died when Brainy died. She's gone! I'm Night Terror!" she said evilly.
Brainy's eyes widened in shock when she said that. But he refused to believe that his Nia Nal is truly gone! She's in there...
"No, That's not true and you know it!!! You're Nia Nal. You're Dreamer.
You're good, pure-hearted, kind, brave, a Hero at heart💙, and the girl of my dreams..." He said Lovely with passion.

She powered down as her eyes widened in shock. Those words of his echoed inside her mind.
knowing this is really Brainy talking to her! tears began flowing down her cheeks.
"Brainy, it is you... Y-you're alive," she said softly as her eyes and whole body began to glow🌀
And✨transformed✨back into her Dreamer suit and back to her old self... Sweet, good self again!
As her dream energy flowed out of her gauntlet fixing the damage she caused to the city.
Brainy smiled and knew that would work!

"Nia. Yes, it's me! I'm back.
And you're back. Thank god." He said happily as he went up to her. hugged her dearly.
"I'm so sorry, Brainy," Nia said to him apologetically. As Brainy knew exactly how she was feeling.
"It's ok. Nia. If anyone knows how you feel right now... It's me! I've been through it. This one of the reasons why I never wanted to hurt you in any way. For this to happen to you." Brainy said being very understanding and knows how she feels.

As he hugged her dearly.
They stayed like that for hours... Just being with each other again!