Hate to be lame 😳

I turn 18 in a week let's write a story 👹

For reference, Mitsuki and Masaru (I think that's his name) aren't Kat's bio parents
-----------------------------

Eijirou opened the front door for his blondie boyfriend, smiling at him and hugging around his hips as Kat smiled nervously and held his arms around his neck.

"A-Are you sure your parents are okay with me being over?" He whispered, holding loosely around his neck as he rested his cheek on his strong, tanned shoulder.

"Yes, baby, I've already asked them and they're chill, they're gonna love you. They already do. Almost as much as I love you." Eijirou whispered, kissing his head through the soft tufts of hair and squeezing him slightly before he let go and pulled him inside gently. After shutting the door, Kat just hid behind his man, there were 3 little kids running around laughing and giggling, Eijirou's parents were in the kitchen.

Katsuki wasn't used to this stuff at all. He bounced around between foster homes as a child, his birth parents hated him as soon as he came out and left him at a fire station. He never had a family, all his foster families didn't like him because of his ashy-blonde hair and his red eyes. He was an outcast, abused and used like a child slave, only kept for money until they didn't want him anymore.

Now he's with a family - more like just a married couple, not family - and they yell and verbally abuse him, or they don't talk to him at all. They can go weeks without saying a word to him, pretending he's not there asking if he can eat something because he needs permission to eat. Or they just psychologically torture him. Either way, not the best 'home' life.

He wasn't used to the lively bustling of children and laughter from the parents in the kitchen. The parents were in there, holding each other because they loved one another, and just talking. It was a marvelous family.

Two boys, aged 4 and 9, run up to Eijirou and Kat, giggling before they grab their baby sister's hand and helped her walk to the young couple at the door. The youngest of the two boys, Leo, tilted his head curiously at Kat before he held out his hand with a bright smile.

"Hi!" He squeaked, flashing a smile remarkably similar to his older brother's. "You're pretty! My name is Leo! Likes finding Leo!" He said like the excited little boy he was. His brother, Axel, rolled his eyes and playfully pushed his little brother's hand down after Kat blushed and stared at the child, slowly grabbing Eijirou's arm.

"It's finding Nemo, Leo," He giggled before he waved at the older boys and looked down at their only sister, Lillie. She was 2, and babbling quietly to herself. Then the dark haired boy gasped. "We should go play dolls with Lillie! She played cars with us, we have to!" He exclaimed, gaining a gasp from Leo and he nodded vigorously, repeated his brother. "We have to!"

He waved up at the teenagers and tilted his head before shrugging like the adorable kid he was and blinking at Eijirou. "I fink your friend is scared, Jiji." He shrugged before helping their little sister walk to the toy bin. They were well behaved children, making sure to clean up after themselves and having fun whilst being quiet.

Eijirou smiled at the kids before he looked down at his boyfriend, seeing the sad expression on his flushed face and tears in his eyes. He smiled sadly and stood in front of him, cupping his cheeks and wiping the tears away with his thumbs. "Hey, hey. It's okay, if you don't wanna do this today, we don't have to." He smiled and pressed their foreheads together.

Kat moved his own pale hands to rest upon Eijirou's rougher yet gentle hands. "N-No, it's fine..." He sniffled. They'd been dating for a couple months, they hadn't been to one another's house, mostly because Kat doesn't want Eiji to know how he's treated at home, but also because he's afraid the redhead's family won't like him.