bruh like actually yes

Okay so like '3' multiple little stories in 1 chapter. Get ready hoes
The last one is quite long
--------------------------------------------------------------

Based off this picture

But switch Kiri and Baku because freaking Bakubottom and KinkyKiri uwuOnward--------------------

Onward
--------------------

Tokoyami was just minding his own business, drinking out of a juice box, like the cool borb boi he is, when Bakugou and Kirishima's arguing could be heard. It was faint, too far away to be intelligible, but was heard. Then they burst into the kitchen.

"OH YEAH? WELL, I STILL HAVE YOUR UNDERWEAR YOU BITCH!"

"SO? KATSUKI, I STILL HAVE YOUR VIRGINITY!"

Tokoyami was boozled. Utterly shook. He spit out his apple juice in shock. 'What the freaking heck are they arguing about??'

Turns out, they were arguing about if saying "no homo" while in a relationship meant they were breaking up.

It doesn't.

(I dont freaking know)

Poor Tokoyami though.

---------------------
Next one based off this picture

---------------------Next one based off this picture

-------

All Katsuki wanted was a picture for his Instagram (idk anymore). He WANTED his oh so amazing boyfriend to take a picture of him in a sexy pose. Is that what he got??? Absolutely fucking not.

Kirishima had refused to take a picture of his beautiful boyfriend. Katsuki, very dramatically, face-first into their shared bed. He said something but it was muffled by the bed. "What?" Kirishima asked his giggling boyfriend.

Katsuki lifted his head, giggles growing louder. "You're such a bitch" he laughed out, earning a small laugh from Eijirou. "Oh really? Ight bet" Katsuki frantically tried crawling away, only to be picked up and thrown over Eijirou's shoulder.

Katsuki's cute, yet loud, giggles, along with Eijirou's laughs were heard throughout the room and into the hallway. Kirishima walked over to the large mirror in the corner of the room.