baKugOu

Yes
-------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV (not a surprise at this point)
----------

Kirishima doesn't curse. Ever. He was dating Bakugou. The Katsuki Bakugou. I don't know how he does it to be honest. All that would change this one day. Kirishima had asked Mina to play this certain song during the next free class period. She knew his plan. He planned to curse.

Katsuki was so tempted to make his boyfriend curse. At least one time. He never could though. He was in for a real treat today.

They walked into class, laughing like usual. The bell rang throughout the classroom and everyone stopped talking immediately. Aizawa rolled in before announcing they would have a free class. Then the plan started.

"CLASS ahem Mr. Kirishima here has something to...perform, if you will, for his lovely boyfriend" Everyone quickly shushed once again and looked at Kirishima. Eijirou mouthed a quick 'thank you' to Mama Mina and turned to the class. "I'm going to have to ask that you remain calm until I'm finished. Also, baby," Kat looked up at his boyfriend with a questioning look, "Don't yell at me when I'm done please. Everybody please enjoy."

Darkness.

All the lights were shut off completely. Even the windows were covered. Katsuki was confused. 'what did he have planned?'

Music started playing loudly, but not loud enough to wake Aizawa up. Then, all at once, the lights turned on. There Eijirou stood in orange converse high tops, ripped black skinny jeans, a dark red shirt and a Ground Zero merch jacket. He stood on a table while Denki and Sero were dancing (orange justices fortnite dance lmao) in the back. Kirishima began rapping, much to Katsuki's surprise.

"Like I’m Bakugo, turn
they soul to fuckin smoke
Bitch I’m boutta pop, bitch
you know I’m boutta blow up
Only need these hands I
don’t need no fuckin pole
Once I get a grip, I might
blast yo fuckin dome up"

Katsuki's eyes widened immensely. He would have never thought his boyfriend would actually cuss. Especially to a rap the Bakusquad ™  made a few months ago.

"Like I’m Bakugo, turn
they soul to fuckin smoke
B*tch I’m boutta pop, bitch
you know I’m boutta blow up
Only need these hands I
don’t need no fuckin pole
Once I get a grip, I might
blast yo fuckin dome up"

The rest of the class was cheering him on. Denki, Sero, Mina, Jirou, and even Shinsou were all dancing behind him. Shinsou and Denki are a couple in this one-shot because the author has been reading maybe a few too many KamiShinsou books and you can't stop her. (Ah yes, me talking in the third person, you can't stop me)

Mina and Sero were dating for a few weeks at this point. Jirou and Momo have been a couple for about 5 months. (I personally don't ship Mina and Sero but it does have cute fanart. I just needed Sero with someone uwu).

Momo was standing near Jirou while yelling about how sexy she was. Sero kept giving playful glances at Mina who, by the way, would return the look. Denki and Shinsou smirked at each other as they competed for who could do the orange justice the fastest. Denki clearly excelled at such competition.

"Why you packin, you
ain’t bout that action
Fuck yo bitch I’ll blow her back in
Why you mad but not attackin I'm
Pussy boy I’ll send you packin' "