Common Room Tings

so for this one, imma do it so kirishima and Baku are together, jirou and Denki, andddddd mina and sero bc why tf not. Also, if you see the name Dennis anywhere, I'll end it all. my keyboard doesn't think Denki is his name, it thinks it's Dennis and it's making me so fucking mad.

Anygay. Onward
--------------

3rd POV
******

While the rest of the class were out at the mall or gym, the bakusquad decided to have a nice time in the, otherwise empty, common room. Bakugou was sitting in his boyfriend's lap, leaning against his chest and playing Minecraft on his switch.

Sero had Mina sitting in his lap, only because she kinda pushed him down onto the floor and then sat on him. He decided not to test fate and just sat there, one arm around her waist and the other holding his phone as he scrolled through Instagram. Mina was currently filing her nails like the girly girl that she is.

Denki had watched Mina plop onto her boyfriend and he looked at Jirou, who had been listening to her heavy metal on her phone, leaning against his shoulder with a soft blush. They were still a relatively new couple, and the entire class was overjoyed for them.

Sometimes, though, Denki would accidentally short circuit because of literally anything cute Jirou did. He hadn't done that in over a week though...! He made sure to keep a record, he's just a boy frfr.

Jirou grabbed his hand beside him and he blushed as he looked down at her, only seeing her hair and he smiled shyly. He looked at Sero, his best friend, and he just did the 👌🏻and then winked at him, which caused poor Denki to look away before he could get too flustered.

He suddenly gasped, which caused all five people to pause what they were doing and look at him, even Jirou. "S-Sorry, was that too much?" She asked with a nervous expression, only for Denki to blush and look at her.

"N-No, I like it...!" He rushed before he cleared his throat awkwardly and looked at Mina. "Didn't you say you had tea to spill while everyone was gone, Mina??" He asked, glancing at Bakugou and watching him put his switch to sleep mode before he looked up at his redhead boyfriend.

"Uh oh... Why would you get her started, Kami?" Eijirou sighed with a playful smile, hugging around Katsuki's waist and resting his chin on his shoulder when the blonde sat up straight to watch the event unfold.

Mina gasped loudly, which caused Hanta to raise an eyebrow before he hugged around her waist a little tighter and kissed her cheek. "Don't get yourself too worked up, babe-" "I almost forgot! There's so much to catch up on!" Mina squealed.

Let's pause and unwrap what's happening. Denki and Mina are a pair that should never be left on their own, bad things happen when they are. Last time they were left alone, Denki's legs were waxed, Mina lost both of her eyebrows, and they came up with the brilliant idea of making a ship chart. Not so chaotic, right? It wasn't just their classmates, it involved their poor teachers.

Let's face it, walking into a dorm to that with them frantically connecting red strings to people's pictures was a little...unsettling.

At least to poor Shoji it was. He'd just gotten worried because he heard a scream.

Jirou watched her boyfriend scoot forward toward Mina and she sighed, wrapping her earphone jacks around Denki and pulling him back a little before she suddenly moved to sit in his lap, facing Mina to keep something between the two. Despite her bright red face, she leaned back and awkwardly handed her boyfriend her phone to charge since his face was as pink as Mina and he'd for sure start letting off sparks.

"Aweee, that's so cute!" Mina whined and took out her phone to take a picture. Once it was taken, she put her phone down and giggled as she opened her make up case she'd brought downstairs. "There's SO much to catch up on, Denks and co. Goodness, where do I start??"