mariokart w/denki

"MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASS! PETEY, I SWEAR TO GOD!"

Pause.

I'm not sure how many of you are aware, but mario kart is a very hardcore game. Especially when Denki is playing as Petey Piranha.

Who is Petey Piranha?

I think you unlock him by getting the deluxe pack on Mario kart 8, but he's this thing.

I think it's a he. Anyway, he's a little bitch. Bitch apparently - let me stop and just let Denki speak.

Let's rewind a couple of minutes, shall we?

Unpause.

"I'm gonna- OH MY GOD WHO IS THAT?!" Denki gasped, moving his selection square to this certain piranha. "Petey Piranha? Oh my god, he looks kinda like a baby, he's got, like, this diaper on. That's so sick! Imma be this cutie patootie." Denki will soon chew those words up and spit them out like someone shit on his sock.

Hanta had just purchased the deluxe pack and it had finished downloading all but 30 seconds ago. He bought it because Denki had been begging for him to buy it for him as a gift. Shinsou finally had enough of encouraging Hanta not to buy it, and he told him to buy it for their electric blonde, and that he'd split the cost with him. Which then turned into a flirty argument that Hanta would pay the whole $20 for the pack, because he knew Hitoshi also loved Mario kart and that it would also make him happy. I live for polyamorous ShinKamiSero. You cannot stop me. I am god.

Fuck you.

Anyway, it was the whole squad in Hanta's cozy ass room, mainly because Denki had set his switch up in there a couple days ago and hadn't wanted to move it because it's 'too much of a hassle'. So he says. He was really using it as an excuse to be able to hang out in Hanta's dorm constantly. He had a nice dorm, and Denki also loved being in Hitoshi's dorm, but that's for when he was in a sleepy or cuddly mood, which Hitoshi wouldn't complain about. They were all in love with each other and that's all that mattered.

"Who the fuck is 'Peachette'?" Bakumom spoke, glaring at the character. "It's literally just Peach with a braid?" He huffed. Eijirou nudged him from where he sat beside him, they were sitting in the hammock together, they're in love too. "I think I heard that it's just Toadette." He commented with a kiss to his lover's temple as he chose his character - red shy guy. This fucking guy is so damn palpable.

"Jesus, bitch needs to come up with her own name instead of stealing everyone else's. I'm gonna play as this bitch." Eijirou just rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Okay, babe. No need to be so angry." He smiled and wrapped his arm around his shoulder, kissing his forehead this time as Katsuki practically just pouted. Hanta and Hitoshi had quietly 'rock, paper, scissors'ed for who would play the first round. Hanta won. Hitoshi just shrugged, he didn't really wanna play right now, too sleepy. He lay down across their laps, his hips resting comfortably between Hanta's crossed legs and his torso across Denki's, hugging his waist as he hid his face in his hoodie that happened to belong to Hanta. Bro was comfy, but may soon come to regret laying on the electric blonde. In due time.