Kiribaku-anGsT

(Based off a thoUghT and it is now in here I regret everything but this)
Does have angst and soFT baku

Kirishimas' POV
----------------------------------
"Why the hell won't you just show everyone your cuts already???" M****a screamed as he kicked me repeatedly. I don't know how he managed to get me on the ground, considering he's like 3 foot 4. "I don't know, I'm sorry!" I whispered, though almost silent.

(Oh yes background story)

For the past 2 months, ever since he found out I was gay, M****a (almost autocorrected to Monika?) has been bullying me and being just a brat. About 30 minutes ago he saw my uh injuries that resulted from his damn bullying and started hurting me worse than he ever has.

He finished his daily beating and says,"If you tell anyone what happened here, you will NEVER see that bitch you are gay for again." And then he was gone. Instead of questioning how he was gonna do that, though, I just sniffled and lay there.

"Dammit how did he find that out" I mumble to myself. Ugh oh well better go back to the dorms and just add more the the collection.

Getting back to the dorms today was a little longer than usual due to my whole body somewhat aching. For someone so small, his kicks hurt.

Once I get there I throw on my fake smile and greet everyone. "Hey guys, sorry I took longer than usual. There was a cat and I couldn't help myself." I rub the back of my neck in the process, praying someone would see through the facade and obvious lie and just hug me.

"Oh! Okay Kiri, we were just about to watch a movie, would you like to join?" Mina asks with a soft smile. "Oh, no thanks I'm just gonna take a nap. I didn't get much sleep last night, maybe tomorrow." We exchange our goodbyes. Out of the corner of my eye I see Katsuki looking at me with squinting and somewhat sad eyes. He probably saw through my facade. Oh well ¯⁠ \⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

In case you didn't notice, which you probably didn't, Katsuki and I are dating. We just haven't told everyone yet, the only people that know are Mina, Sero, Todoroki, and Midoryia. Denki would know if he payed attention more but that doesn't matter right now. M****a also somehow figured it out, but we aren't gonna talk about him.

I make my treacherous journey to the elevator and go to my floor, making my way to my dorm. Once I'm inside the dorm, I lock the door and make my way to the bathroom. (You know where this is going)(looking back like a year later, I thought I was hot shit writing that)

I lock the bathroom door and pull out my razors, rolling up my sleeves, and I start.

Gay.
Thinking I have friends.
Disgrace.
Disappointment.
Annoying.
Stupid.
Ugly.

I kind of lost track of how many I was making, so about 60 cuts later, my arms were covered in blood, along with puddles under each arm. God that's a lot of blood. I then cut at least 10 more on each arm, just for good measure.

While cleaning up the mess on the floor after wrapping my arms, I hear very faint knocking. Probably from the dorm door. This will have to wait until later I guess.

After exiting the en suite, I look through the peep hole; Katsuki. I open the door and see my boyfriend standing there with his usual scowl. He only puts up a glare when people are around, he's actually very calm and affectionate. "Yes, Bakugou?" I ask, unable to force a smile.

Soft Baku POV (after Kiri went to his room)
----------------------------
Did anyone actually believe that?? I looked around, and no one seemed worried or even slightly concerned. They didn't even see him limp. Welp, big boyfriend to the rescue, hopefully we can cuddle after he tells me what's wrong. Don't get me wrong, I know he's upset but his cuddles are so fucking amazing. He's just so warm and cuddly and cute.