ahahaha I am so sorry

Okay but like '3'
If you are anything like me, you are probably a slut for kiribaku
This is gonna be real wack
Im not sure if there is gonna be the nasty (secks my guy) uhm... I put the warning of smut in the damn description.
Don't like it, don't read it
I wouldn't wanna read it either so it don't hurt my feelings
Btw there's a lot of my side commentary so it was awkward for me to write
If you know me or talk to me, do not bring this up. I'm ashamed
--------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV like every other fucking story I write 🙃
----------------

Oh yes, background story time. So basically (aH fUck I can't beliEve you've done this), basicaLLY Thotsuki thought it was a great idea to let his boyfriend tease him at school. Yes, at school. Earlier that morning, Katsuki woke up from a....how do I say this..... A wet dream. Of him. And his boyfriend. Kinda obvious but okay stupid author. (Ah yes, yelling at myself..... lovely)

As I was saying, he basically just wanted to have an interesting day at school instead of the boring class. He didn't know it would be so difficult. Eijirou was going to ensure his boyfriend had the greatest time though. He hasn't started it yet, but they only just arrived onto class. Lmao, stupid description, I know, but I'm trying my hardest. Onward.

Aizawa just started the lessons and Katsuki nearly forgot about the (I am so sorry) vibrator in him (kill me). Eijirou, being such a good boyfriend (note the sarcasm), decided to start the 'exciting' day on high (not weed unfortunately). 'This is gonna be funny' he thought to himself. He grabbed the remote in his front pocket and glanced over at his bored lover. He looked down to notice that said lover's boner had nearly vanished by now.(God, I feel so sorry for Thotsuki)(but like 😗)(I'm going to hell)

He wants an interesting day? An interesting day he shall get. Making sure Aizawa wasn't looking, he turned it on to the highest setting; 10. Most vibrators go to only 5, but this one was way stronger (I don't know their settings and stuff and I'm not bouta look it up so deal with it,). Katsuki's eyes widened while he struggled to hold back a loud moan, his dick definitely living it's best life as it (I am super sorry) sprung up quickly from the sudden stimulation (I really don't like myself). His back arched slightly as he felt the large toy graze his prostate. Eijirou turned it back down to 3 to give the boy an exciting rush of 'fuck you'. (Or, rather, fuck me....I'm so sorry. I'm sick of my bullshit too)

Unfortunately for the horny brat, Deku noticed the slight arching of his back and how tense he became within seconds. "Uhh Kacchan? Are you okay?" He asked frantically, gaining the entire class' attention. "U-uh yea" He responded, glaring at his grinning boyfriend. He opened his mouth to say something else, but felt the toy turn up to the highest level again. He quickly shut his mouth and shuffled uncomfortably in his seat. To the blondes dismay, shuffling only did him worse as the toy pushed grazed against his prostate again.

His face was flushed a deep pink as his dick throbbed in his pants (somebody stop me)(or better yet, kill me). Aizawa shrugged and continued teaching. Eijirou smirked, turned the toy off, and continued writing his notes, ignoring the pleading look from his submissive boyfriend. "Get with a group and do the assignment. And stay quiet so I can nap you little shits." Aizawa said, getting into his yellow sleeping bag.(I love Aizawa so much)

Not surprisingly, the Bakusquad ™ were a group and Katsuki sat next to his teasing boyfriend. Eijirou placed a hand on his smaller boyfriends upper thigh unnoticeably while conversing with his friends. Eijirou hands slowly traveled up his thigh, almost reaching the tent in his pants. Almost. Right when his fingers almost, and I mean barely touched it, his hand went back down his thigh teasingly.

Katsuki let out an almost silent whine, only Kirishima could hear it. He ignored it though, continuing his conversation with his friends. Kirishima's hand snuck back up his boyfriend's crotch, his fingers circling the growing bulge (I swear to god... Zosia, and others, I am sO fuCking sorry)( I can't help it, it's going spectacular so far)(note the sarcasm in my voice).