lol I'm still alive bitches

Got my hair cut and my boyfriend broke up with me so I'm single and confident asf lol
Onward bitches
-------------------------------------------------

Hmmm 3rd pov
----

Kat lie on her boyfriend's chest, listening to his heartbeat and calmingly playing with her own soft blonde hair. She was very calm and quiet, it was so cute. Eijirou slowly rubbed up and down her back comfortingly and would occasionally kiss her forehead lightly uwu.

Don't mind me

Eiji was just watching something on the TV, probably something manly idk tbh. His left hand rested behind his head, showing off his muscular biceps and the other was still on Kat's back but of course you knew that.

Eiji chuckled deeply at something funny and Kat giggled adorably like a child, the vibrations through Eiji's chest tickling her ear. The redhead just smiled and kissed her forehead again, moving his hand up off Kat's back and running his hand instead through the blonde hair of his omega.

Kat smiled a wide and innocent smile as she giggled quietly and cuddled closer to his firm, yet strangely comfortable chest, which only made Eiji silently awe and keep running his hand through her soft hair.

Soft snores soon came from the omega, the cute little kitty snores, and she had her arms wrapped around Eijirou's chest, securing his love and warmth lol.

Sighing contently, Eijirou took his hand from behind his head and held around Kat's hips, turning over slowly to cover them up and cuddle her close as she slept. Such nice, yes. I'm loving this omg.

About an hour later lmfao

Kat still held onto Eijirou, smiling and giggling quietly in her sleep, making the redhead smile and kiss her rosy cheeks. Soon enough, she slowly opened her eyes and whined, not wanting the nice dream to end. They were naked cuddling and watching some shit idek at this point. Probably Shrek cuz that's hot (god kill me)

She pouted her bottom lip out and nuzzled against the firm surface of her alpha, looking up with big and curious eyes. Like a child, almost. Almost because if it was like a child that'd be perverted and that's a big no.

Eijirou smiled and spoke in his deep, sexy voice. "Hey, baby. Have a nice nap?" He leaned down to place a sweet kiss on Katsuki's plump lips, a giggle escaping them in that moment.

She nodded slowly and cupped his cheek lightly in his pale hand, tilting her head habitually with a smile on her lips as she deepened the kiss, her other hand now on chest of the muscle t-shirt her boyfriend wore.

Eijirou smiled into the kiss as well and put his hands on Kat's hips, one hand trailing to her ass and lightly groping it, a small, very small, moan squeaked out of the blonde as she moved around and whined quietly. Again lmao. Apparently I thought I was fucking hilarious looking back on this a few months later. Anyway, onward.

(I'm trying to edit but wtf was so funny I'm confused.)

Eijirou sat up and sat Kat in his lap, holding around her hips still and he deepened the kiss even more, passion and love enveloping the two as they fell deeper into the intimate moment. (Would the proper term be eloping since it's grasping at them, or is it enveloping??)

A small squeak escaped a nearly non-existent space between the pink plump lips, Kat was right on Eijirou's crotch, which only made her feel needy and hot.

(It's gonna be like an omegaverse but they aren't animals, they just have their genders and heats and ruts. According to me a few months ago and I'm too lazy to change it)

Eijirou couldn't help but smirk, knowing what he does to his omega. "Calm down, baby. This isn't going to be the sex we usually have. Be patient." He kissed her button nose and slowly lie Kat down on the bed, sitting beside her with a hand cupping her soft cheek. Kat just whined quietly with a small pout and crossed her arms childishly.