Denki's birthday?

Katsuki was downstairs, whisking ingredients together very angrily.

Why angrily, you ask?

Denki didn't tell him it was his birthday. Denki didn't tell anyone it was his birthday. Kat and Denki had been good friends, surprisingly enough. Both having their own sort of odd comforting presence around one another.

Kat had to hear from Hanta that it was Denki's birthday. He only heard because Hanta was conversing, to himself, and said he didn't know how to bake and would probably just give Denki a pat on the back or something for making it to 17.

Kat was furious. "What?! When does he turn 17?!" He'd yelled. It was only 7 in the morning.

Eijirou comes down the stairs while rubbing his eyes. "Babe? Why are you yelling, it's so early." He whined and hugged the ash blonde from behind before noticing that Kat was literally shaking.

"Katsuki? What's wrong?" Sero raised his hands at the redhead's questions. "Apparently, bro didn't know it was Kami's birthday." Eijirou just kissed the side of the blonde's head. "You didn't know it was Kamibro's birthday? That's okay, babe! It's rare that he drops lore like that. Hanta only knew because EraserMic sensei's texted him happy birthday reeeeealllly late last night and they were watching Netflix or something." He watched over the blonde's shoulder, kissing his shoulder a couple times as said blonde mixed the batter aggressively in the bowl. There would be no chunks in this batter.

Hanta's eyes narrowed suspiciously at the redhead. "How do you know that?" He asked in a quiet, apprehensive tone. "Huh? What are you talking about, man? The author needed an explanation and an example of rare lore dropping!" Hanta and Katsuki both paused, looked at each other, and then Eijirou. The strong teen just shrugged and turned to look at the blank wall, somehow staring deep into your soul. "They think I'm crazy. I know I'm not crazy. I know you're there, reader." Kat lightly smacked Eijirou's cheeks a couple of times after wiping them on his frilly pink apron that had been made for him by the entire class for his own birthday. He wore it religiously when he was in the kitchen cooking or baking. "Babe, you're scaring me. Please stop."

Eijirou just smiled and kissed his forehead, abandoning you where you spectated. "What kind of cake are you making? What flavor?" He asked curiously as Kat hesitantly turned to add the yellow food dye into the batter and mix it in. "I was thinking a yellow cake with banana frosting. I'm making a small one just for him, and then a bigger one for the class. I need to know what flavor everyone likes, and what kind of frosting they prefer. I also need to know if anyone is allergic to anything." He hummed as he poured the cake mix into two round cake pans.

Hanta perked up slightly from where he'd still been squinting at Eijirou from the odd behavior, yet he buttered the toast he'd nearly forgotten about and looked at Katsuki.

"As far as I know, there are no major allergies. and I think everyone likes chocolate. I'll ask the class group chat, though!" He smiled, pulling out his phone and sending the curious text before leaving to go upstairs.

Kat put the two pans in the oven, set the timer, and then washed his hands and the utensils and bowls he'd used. Eijirou just watched as his blondie acted like a domestic housewife, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips. After a couple of minutes, Katsuki was done and slipped off the apron, deciding to take the time it took to bake the personal cake to instead bond with his boyfriend.

He side-eyed his boyfriend as he neatly draped the apron over the back of a barstool before he furrowed his brows and stomped over. Eijirou raised an eyebrow at him and raised his hands up defensively in a 'what'd I do??' manner before Katsuki cupped both of his cheeks and pecked his lips. The dark blush lit aflame across his cheeks whilst Eijirou just stared at him with slightly wide eyes, his hands slowly lowering to rest on the blonde's hips instead.