Denki's intuition

-------------
Kirishima POV
-------

I wrapped my arm around my aggressive blonde's shoulders as we -along with the rest of the bakusquad and our newest member, Shinsou - walked to lunch.

Kat was leaning into me slightly, which I don't think he realized, and then suddenly Denki stopped walking, which caused Shinsou to stop immediately, and then Sero and Mina stopped after another step.

Sero had his arm around Mina's shoulders like I was holding Kat since they're dating as well. Denki let go of Shinsou's hand, tilting his head before he turned around and looked at my boyfriend.

I don't even think Kat realized Denki was staring at him because, about 20 seconds later, he jumped slightly and put a hand over his chest. "Jesus Christ - Fucking what, dude?" He asked, and I pulled him closer into my side.

Everyone was just looking between the surprisingly silent Denki and the quiet Katsuki. "Babe, what are you doing?" Shinsou asked after 30 seconds of silence. Denki had stopped speaking and walking mid conversation. He'd been ranting about something cool he saw in the science textbook.

"Are you okay?" Denki asked, ignoring his tired boyfriend. I looked over at Katsuki and tilted my head. I swear, his cheeks tinted a soft pink. "I-I'm fine, Sparky." He grumbled and looked away. I took my arm from around his shoulders and grabbed his hand gently. "Babe, you sure you okay?"

Denki blinked and stepped toward the ash blonde, humming and he hugged him carefully. Kat blushed a deep red, gasped and trying to push him off immediately, letting go of my hand.

"What the h-hell?! Get off!" He yelled, but then Denki whispered something, I didn't hear, and Kat stopped trying to push him off. He slowly brought his hands up and hugged Denki back.

Everyone just watched in amazement and curiosity, and I saw Shinsou smile a small smile, one that looks exactly like his father's.

"You guys think Denki is one of the dumber kids, and you aren't entirely wrong when it comes to school and academics. But when it comes to his friends or people he cares about, he just knows some things that we don't. He couldn't even see Bakugou, yet he felt the shift in his mood." Shinsou spoke quietly, yet not too quiet.

Denki and Katsuki hugged for another minute before Kat pulled away and nodded, taking a deep breath and grabbing my hand again. "Thanks, Denki..." I heard my boyfriend whisper, lacing our fingers together. Denki just smiled and nodded. "Anytime, Bakugou. Anyway, I'm starving, let's go get lunch!"

*****************

3rd POV
-------

The next time it happened, the self-proclaimed bakusquad were all hanging out in Sero's dorm. He had a hammock, man, and boy, oh boy, does Katsuki love that hammock.

Mina was sitting in her boyfriend's lap, painting Hanta's nails as Denki was talking to her about some new anime he'd started watching with his own boyfriend. He claimed it was about these people who could see what they call "curses" and they dubbed themselves "jujutsu sorcerers and shit." Shinsou was sitting beside Denki, his arm around his waist and leaning against the headboard as he scrolled through cat videos on Instagram.

"Yeah, so basically, this guy with the dark spiky hair was practically adopted by the guy with white spiky hair after his parents sorta died or left him or something. He had a half sister and she -" He stopped abruptly.

Katsuki, who'd been listening from where he'd been laying on his own red-haired boyfriend in Hanta's hammock, sat up slightly to look over at Denki. "Hello?" He questioned, rather loudly.

Hanta looked over Mina's pink curls and tilted his head, and Mina just paused as she was fanning Hanta's wet nails to dry them. "Denki?" She asked, looking up at him. Shinsou paused the reel he'd been watching. "Babe, what's wrong?" He asked, rubbing up and down Denki's side like he had been.