UHM yes

Here's some cute fluff uwu
--------------------------------------------------------------

Katsuki sat in her small office in their house as thunder and lightening sounded outside. The room was only filled with the pitter-patter sound of the rain outside and the clicking on her laptop. Eijirou was reading a book on the couch before he glanced at the clock and sat up, stretching his strong arms and back. He stood up and walked upstairs, walking into her office and knocking on the door frame as to not scare her.

She yawned and saved her work before turning to him, "Oh hey, Eiji." She smiled tiredly at him, having been sat in front of the laptop since noon. It's 8 p.m. He smiled and walked to her, his bare built chest making her blush a bright red. He carefully saved her work again before shutting the laptop, picking her up and walking into their room. She yawned again and wrapped her arms and legs around him. "Hey, I was working...."

He smiled and kissed her cheek before laying her on the bed and lying beside her, carefully picking her up and laying her on his chest. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his built chest, tangling their legs together. "Hun...." She said quietly and yawned, resting her head in the crook of his neck as she struggled to keep her eyes open. "Go to sleep, babe. You deserve it." He ran his hands up and down her sides lovingly.

She soon fell asleep.

Timeskip to the next morning ✨

Kar woke up around noon and looked around tiredly before looking up to her husband, whom was scrolling through Instagram on his phone. He noticed her away and put his phone down, cuddling up to her lovingly. "Did you sleep well?" He asked and rubbed his hand up and down her side lovingly.

She nodded quickly and sat up on his waist, blushed light pink. "Thanks, Eiji..." She lie on his chest and kissed his neck lightly. He laughed and played with her hair. "Of course, baby." He kissed her forehead and then, suddenly, thunder crashed across the sky, making her jump slightly and pull the covers over them fearfully. He rubbed her back lovingly and grabbed the remote, turning on the television and putting supernatural, aka her favorite show, on.

She gasped at the sound of the intro and took her head from under the blanket as she watched the episode with all her attention. He giggled at her cuteness, thankful the curtains already close, not that it really matters due to the storm making the sky dark as it is.

So there they lied all day, binge watching supernatural with the rain in the background. Eijirou's calming heartbeat along with the sound of his breathing kept her calm and snuggled against his chest the entirety of the day. The time between episodes was spent in the bathroom and getting snacks before going back to their original position.

Katsuki loves thunder storms now.

--------------------------------------------------------------
501 words.
It could be better, but I just thought you guys would want something.
Sorry it sucked but it be what it be uwu