Backup

Sirens POV
"So how are we supposed to find them?" I asked. "Emma said that Tony goes to UNF. We have to find a way to get there" I said. "Stephanie gave me some cash from her last time here" she said. "Perfect" I said. "Once we're closer to him, Joker will be able to track his scent" She said. "Great. So lets go" I said.

We took the train to Jacksonville. Joey fell asleep on my shoulder and it was adorable. We got an uber to take us to UNF. "Ok, bring out the beast. We gotta find Foxy" I said. Joey threw down her smoke bomb and Joker came out. She stretched and cracked her back. "Oh! That was a good crack" she said. "Babe?" I asked. She looked down at me. "Yeah? Wait... are we still on the island?" She asked. "No. We need to find Tony. Can you sniff him out?" I asked. "At your service my queen" she said. She turned into her bright red dog form and sniffed around. "This way" she said. I followed her around the campus. "He should be in there" she said looking up at the building. "Thanks Joker" I said. She changed back to her mutant form. I kissed her cheek and she smiled. "Hey look" she said. I looked over and Tony is walking out of the building. He changed his hair style. Joker changed back to Joey. "Tony!" I said. He looked over and was shocked. He ran to us. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked. "We need help" I said. "Especially Carter" Joey said. "Uh... ok. Come on. Ill bring you back to our apartment" he said.

"Carter! We have visitors!" Tony yelled. "Stop bringing your study buddies home. Its so annoying when nerds are here all the ti-" she stopped when she walked out and saw us. "Oh no. That's worse" she shook her head. Joey and I frowned. "I'm kidding. What are you guys doing here?" Carter asked. "Should we just skip to it?" I asked. Joey nodded and looked to Carter. "Sara escaped" She said. Carter and Tony's eyes widened. "What..." Carter said. "Yeah. And she's after the bandits. Emma tried to call you guys but she cut off our communication. So Emma sent us here to find you" I said. "Oh my god." Carter said still shocked. "How are we supposed to catch a phaser?" Joey asked. "The only reason we caught her before, was because of me" Carter said. "What happened?" I asked. Carter took a deep breath. "We were dating. I was horrified. I hadn't broken up with her yet and our plan used me as bait. She had me pinned against a wall. She was doing things I... wasn't exactly proud of. She thought that it was some hot couple shit, but then I put the power restrainer on her wrist. And the bandits took her in" Carter said. "That makes things harder" I said. "I wish I could help you more, but Sara is too unpredictable. You're gonna have to roll with the punches if you wanna catch her" Carter said. "Thanks anyway Carter. Its good to see you guys" Joey said. "You too" Tony said.

Emma's POV
"That's definitely not good" I said. "What do we do Emma?" Siren asked. They just got back. "We do what Carter said. We roll with the punches. Each of us needs to carry a power restraining cuff. We'll just attack whenever she shows. The king is going to send her to a real prison once we capture her" I said. "Ok. We'll get the cuffs." Siren said. This is a horrible plan, but what else can we do.

I'm walking with Clay in the marketplace. We have to catch this crazy bitch as fast as possible. "How exactly do you plan on finding her?" Clay asked. "By doing something I really shouldn't" I said. "Which is?" He asked. I cupped my hands around my mouth. "Hey asshole! I dated Carter!" I yelled. "You're dead" Clay said. I shrugged. Sara appeared out of no where and punched me in the face. "She chose you?!" She pinned me to the ground. Clay kicked her off of me. "I see someone's sentimental" I said, getting up. "That's my girlfriend you bitch!" She yelled. She grabbed me and teleported us to the dock. "Oh shit" I said. I swung at her but she turned back into the pink cloud every time I tried to hit her. "Your girlfriend? Is that why she betrayed you? Is that why she left this island just to be with the love of her life?" I asked. She stopped blocking me and grabbed my neck. I cant pull off her hand. "Who is she with?" She growled. "Like Id tell you" I squeaked. She squeezed my neck harder. "Tell me, or you wont be able to tell anyone anything" she growled. "You seem to have forgotten me" Clay said. He shot her in the foot and she dropped me. I fell off the dock and landed in the water. Sara appeared in front of me and slammed me into the wooden post connected to the dock. She smiled her creepy ass stalker smile and held my neck against the pole. Joey seemed to forget the part about her being able to breathe underwater. I tried to push her back but I couldn't. My vision started to get blurry. There was a splash behind her and a small brown dog swam behind her and bit her leg. She teleported back to land bringing Clay with her. I swam up to the shore and practically threw up all the water. I collapsed there on the sand. I cant get up. I can hardly breathe.

Clays POV
She kicked me off her leg and I changed back to my mutant form. I wish the others were here but they're scattered across the island. I saw Emma heaving for breath on the shore. I need to keep this crazy bitch away from her while she gets her strength back. "Hey pinkie! Guess what? Carter left you for some dick cause your pussy was that bad!" I said. She teleported to me, grabbed my neck and threw me down onto the ground. She pinned me down. "Who. Is. He." She growled. "Tony Green" I said with a smirk. She got even more mad. "That sorry sack of shit!" She yelled. She got up and jumped on my crotch. I groaned and curled into a ball. She snatched up my gun and shot me twice in the leg. I screamed and she threw the gun at my head. "Now for your friend" she said teleporting away. I cant get to Emma in time. In a moment of panic, I did the only thing I could think of. "HELP!" I screamed.

Emma's POV
I cant stand up. Sara teleported in front of me. "Hey there. Didn't think I was done yet, did you?" She asked. She kicked me and I rolled back. She pointed a gun at me. "Where did you get that?" I asked scared. "Your friend. He put up quite the fight" she said. "If you killed him, I swear to god-" she cut me off. "What are you gonna do little human? You couldn't hit me no matter how much you tried" she said. A gun shot went off and she screamed as she fell down. She tried to teleport away but the shot is in her thigh so she cant stand. She clutched her leg and rolled onto her back. "You should know better then to assume that a human couldn't beat you. Seeing as how it already happened once" Carter said, walking up to her. Carter held Sara down with her foot. "How dare you go after my family. Did you really think you'd get away with this while I was still around? You're just as insane as when I dumped you the first time" Carter said. I quickly scrambled to put the cuff on Sara. Her eyes turned brown as I put it on. "No!" She yelled. "Enjoy your new cell in Florida. Ill be sure to visit you with my boyfriend" Carter said stepping off her. Some guards came over and grabbed Sara. Carter held out her hand to me. "I've never been so happy to see you in my life" I said. "I missed you too. And Clays ok, the others are with him at the hospital. As soon as Joey and Siren left, I knew I had to come back to help." She said. I hugged her. "I'm so glad you came" I said. She hugged back. "I'm glad to see you're doing good even without me. Even if you did need a little a help" she said. "Hey, I'm not perfect. I'm not you" I said. "Come on. You need an ice pack" she smiled. "Ha! I need to lay down" I said, with a laugh. She chuckled and we left.