Breaking Rules

Emma's POV
Clay came running to me. "What are you-" I stopped when he got on his knees and grabbed my legs. "Why would you do this to meeeee!" He whined. He looked down. "What?" I asked. "You let Riley move into your room. Now Hazel is moving out of mine!" He whined. "Sorry to break your heart lover boy but I already let her be a bandit. And she's better then you by the way" I said. "What?! No she's not" he said, looking back up at me. "Not in the field, but when it comes to the not annoying me field, she's a champ" I said. He blinked a few times. "I hate you" he said. "I know" I said.

I walked into my room. "What happened out there?" Riley asked. "Clay is mad that Hazel moved out of his room" I said. She giggled. "Of course he is" she said. "And he's blaming me because you moved into my room" I said. "Wow" she said, unamused. "Yeah." I said. I climbed onto the bed and hovered over her. "I for one, am glad you moved in my room." I said. She pulled my head down and kissed me. We've been dating for a while now. "Me too" she said. I backed up and sat down on the bed. "I've been meaning to ask you something" I said. She sat up. "What is it?" She asked. "You've been here for a couple months now. Are you sure your friends are coming for you?" I asked. She seemed stunned by my question. "Id be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it. I miss them, and I do wanna go home. I'm worried that somethings happened. But leaving also means that I have to leave you, and I don't wanna do that. So I'm still waiting for them to come, because then I get to spend time with you until they get here." She said. "But what if they aren't coming?" I asked. "If they haven't realized I'm missing then something or someone must have told them otherwise. I told you that I don't know why I'm on this island. I was probably sent here by someone. By who, I have no idea. Eventually, they'll figure out somethings wrong. I trust them completely, and I know they wouldn't leave me behind" she said. I smiled softly. "I'm glad they haven't come yet" I said taking her hand. She smiled. "What are we gonna do when they do?" She asked. My eyes softened. "I don't know, but we'll figure it out when the time comes" I said. She took a deep breath. "Promise you wont break up with me because of this" she said. "I wont. I promise." I said. She leaned forward and hugged me. I hugged back. What am I gonna do when she leaves? I cant even begin to think about what's gonna happen after she goes. I just hope it wont be anytime soon.

Clays POV
There was a knock at my door. I'm sitting on my bed. "Come in" I said. Hazel came in and walked to me. "I heard someone was sad I left him" she said. "I didn't think Noah was sad. He just looks like he's scared of you" I said. "Oh he is. And you're sad" she said. "I don't know what you're talking about" I lied. "Uh huh." She said. She sat on the edge of my bed. "It couldn't possibly be because you have a crush on me and thought that if you were close to me, you'd get me to like you" she said. I blinked at her a few times. "Are you sure you're a human and not a telepath?" I asked. She chuckled. "I'm not blind, or stupid. And just so you know, you don't have to do anything. I already like you" she said. "You do?" I asked, wagging my tail. "Yeah. I'm not really into older guys, but I guess you're the exception" she said. I smiled. We heard a loud clanging noise. I tugged on my ears. "What is that?" Hazel asked covering hers. "Its Emma. That's how she calls a team meeting" I said.

We're all out here. "Ok. I'm not quite sure what to think of this, which is why I need your input" Emma said. "What's going on?" I asked. "Courtney? Will you explain again?" Emma asked. Courtney nodded. "The king is having prisoners brought in." She said. "Brought in? Like, straight from Florida to the dungeon?" I asked. "Yeah. And supposedly, these new prisoners are all adults" Courtney said. "What?!" We all said. "But adults aren't aloud on the island for any reason whatsoever" Siren said. "That doesn't matter to the king. He personally sent his guards to go get these people." Courtney said. "That means that he must have a personal attachment to these people" Stephanie said. "Hey, he's been king for a while right? Wouldn't that make him like twenty two?" Emma asked. We all shrugged. "Besides that, its still so wrong of him to bring in these adults for no reason" Oliver said. "So what do we do?" I asked. "We watch and wait. Once the adults are here, we can work on a solution, but right now, there's nothing we can do" Emma said.

Emma's POV
"Adults on teen island. That definitely doesn't sound right. And I bet the people here will start a riot when they hear about it" Riley said. "No kidding. And then we'll have to stop the riots. You know what, I bet that's what this is. He's killing two birds with one stone. He gets revenge on these adults and destroys the bandits in one swipe. The people may love us, but if we defend him on this, they'll turn on us quicker then a heartbeat" I said. "We'll figure it out. We still have time. You said the kings guards suck. I bet they'll take forever to find and capture these adults" Riley said. "I hope you're right." I said. "Has anyone tried confronting the king?" She asked. "No, and no one wants to because he's a bitch boy" I said. "Well, I'm sure the adults will be fine." She said. "They might not be. If he brings them here then he'll probably draw more adults here and start a fucking war!" I said. "Yeah. Maybe we should just break out the adults" she said. "We can try. I'm not sure how many people will make it out alive but we can still try" I said. She laughed. "It'll be ok" she said.