Sister

Noah's POV
Oliver and I are with our partners. I guess you could call this a double date. We're really just all hanging out. Louis is an alien, but he's a shapeshifter so he still looks human. He's actually pretty cool. We're all sitting in the sand at the beach. "Hey Noah. Look at that girl over there." Oliver said. I looked over at the girl. "Damn, she knows how to strut" Louis said. Farrah looked over at her. "She's not strutting. She's hate marching" Farrah said. "She looks oddly familiar" I said. "You better not have cheated on me while I wasnt here" Farrah said. "I didn't, and that's not what I meant" I said. The girl we're looking at has long auburn hair. She's in a crop top and black jeans. Definitely not dressed for the beach. "Hold up. Is she coming towards us?" Oliver asked. "You sure you didn't cheat?" Farrah asked. "Yes I'm sure" I said. "Noah!" The girl yelled angrily. Now I can see her better. She has reddish brown eyes and she's pretty muscular for such a small person. "Who is that?" I asked myself. "She kinda looks like-" Farrah was cut off. "I see you too Farrah. You better have a good explanation" the girl snapped. Farrah and I looked at each other. "What did we do?" We asked. We looked back at the girl who was now right in front of us. "Oh shit babe-" Farrah said. "What?" I asked. "Hey... Hazel" Farrah said nervously. I looked back up at the girl and stood up in shock. "Hazel?!" I said, stunned. "Yeah. Its me. Your sister! You fucking dirt bag! I cant believe this is where you've been" she snapped. "Wow. You age well." I complimented. "I'm fifteen. Its called puberty." She spat. "How did you get here?" I asked. "I was kidnapped shit head!" She yelled. "What?! Why? You have a great life. That's not possible" I said. "Oh. I did have a great life. UNTIL YOU LEFT! It was even worse after Farrah left! Everyone turned on me. Suddenly every little thing that happened was my fault. I have been through hell because of you!" She yelled. "I don't understand. Why did they turn on you? They were all on me" Farrah said. "Yeah. But you left, so they needed another girl to blame it on. Do you know the shit that happened to me after you guys left? Do you even care?" Hazel asked. "We're gonna go" Oliver said. "Yeah. Ill see ya" I said. The boys left and I turned back to Hazel. "What happened?" I asked. "Wouldn't you like to know. Well, take a look" she said. She turned around, moved her hair out of the way and lifted the back of her shirt to reveal a ton of bloody scratches and bruises. I immediately got mad. "Who did this to you?" I growled. "Mom and dad. Farrah's mom and dad. Speaking of, your dad has a small dick by the way" she said looking down at Farrah. Farrah stood up in shock. "Did my dad..." she led on. "Rape me? Fuck yes he did. I got abused more ways then I can count after you two left because they needed me to know that I was a failure" she snapped. "Hazel, I'm so sorry" I said. "You should be" she spat. "Hazel-" Farrah tried to touch her arm but she pulled away immediately. "Don't touch me! Your family has done enough" she said storming off. Farrah and I looked at each other in horror.

Clays POV
I really love surfing. Especially in the most dangerous way there is. In my dog form. Mutants have an entirely different type of surfing competition. Surfing in your animal form is so dangerous and so so so fun. It takes a lot of practice and skill to do this. I'm seriously thinking about doing this professionally.

Dragging my board in while in my dog form is so hard. Why is it so heavy? "Hey! Do you need some help?" I heard. I looked up and saw a pretty auburn haired girl with brown eyes. "Uh, yeah. Its tied around my foot too tight for me to transform back" I said. "Ill get it" she said. "You're not exactly dressed for the beach" I said looking her over. "Yeah that's because I just got here" she said. She unstrapped my leg and I transformed back into my mutant form. She looked me up and down, and took a step back. "Woah. You're hot. I mean... its hot... outside. I gotta go" she said, walking off. I laughed to myself. I picked up my board and ran up to her. "Hey! I'm Clay. If you need any help with anything, give me a ring" I said. "A ring? What are you? A millennial?" She asked. "Do you want my number or not?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and handed me her phone. I smiled and put my number in. "I'm Hazel" she said. "Nice to meet you. And just so you know, you're hot too" I winked.

I was in my room playing video games when I got a call. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey. Uh, how do sleeping arrangements work here?" Hazel asked. "Well you're new so next to the marketplace there should be some tents. You can sleep in one of those until you get some roommates" I said. "Roommates?" She asked. "Yeah. You need at least one roommate to get a house to stay in" I said. She went silent for a moment. "Uh... I don't suppose you could use a roommate" she said. "Miss me already?" I asked. "No. I'm just terrified of camping" she said. "Wait, seriously?" I asked. "Yeah! Just the idea of sleeping in a tent, on the ground, in a bag, in the woods, at night... you get my point" she said. "Um well... I would love to help you but my living situation is kinda... full" I said. "Ugh. That means I have to go to the bitch I don't wanna see." She said. She hung up. "Huh. Weird" I said.

"Clay! I need your help" Noah said walking to me. "What's up?" I asked. "My sister got taken to this island because me and Farrah left. And then we learned that some awful stuff happened to her and I don't know what to do." He said. "Ok ok chill" I said. His phone rang. "Babe? What's up?" He asked answering it. His eyes widened. "She's at your house? ... Oh! I forgot her fear of camping." He said. My ears perked up and I looked over. "Ok, Ill be right over" he said. He hung up. "Ok Noah, don't kill me. But I may have been flirting with your sister" I said. "What?!" He shrieked. "She gave me her number and called me hot." I shrugged. "Oh my god. Come with me!" He said. He ran out and I followed.

Farrah is pacing outside her house. Hazel is staring at her like she's dumb. "I don't know why you're freaking out. I asked for a place to stay. Its not permanent" Hazel said. "You ok babe?" Noah asked. Hazel looked over and her eyes widened seeing me. "You know my brother?!" She yelled. "In my defense, you never gave me your last name. Hazel North" I said. She rolled her eyes. "And that's coming from the guy whos named after make-shift concrete" she said. I walked up to her. "What did you do to make Noah and Farrah so guilty?" I asked. "I didn't do anything. They left home and everyone turned on me. I got hurt bad because of them" she said. "It cant be that bad" I said. "I have the scars to prove it" she said. "Oh... you know you're pretty strong for someone so hurt. How would you like to be bandit? We're like the cops of the island" I said. "Does that mean I have to work with him?" She asked pointing at Noah. "Yes. But you'd have to room with me since we don't have any open ones" I said. She squinted at me. "I know you're really flirty, but if you touch me, you lose a hand" she said. "I would never touch you like that. Id at least take you to dinner first" I smirked. She chuckled. "Id like that" she said. I smiled. "Come on. I'm sure our leader will love you" I said. "Emma is looking for us" Noah said walking to me. "Emma... like Emma Dune? She's here too?!" Hazel said. "We have a lot to catch you up on" Noah said. I held out my hand and Hazel took it. "Stay with your girl. Ill cover for you" I said. "You fuck with my sister, Ill cut off your dick!" Noah snapped. "I see how you're related" I said.