Talk

Hazels POV
I cant do this. Noah left Oliver's room now that we have more space. I cant talk to him, but I cant do anything else. Clay ordered me to stay in this house until I talked to him. I don't see how he can really enforce that since he left with Oliver, Stephanie, and Courtney to prep for the coronation. Noah is only here because Clay told him to stay incase something came up and they needed the bandits help. I know for a fact that he invited Farrah over. I definitely cant talk to him if she's here so I need to do this quick, but I know I'm just gonna mess everything up. I walked out to the kitchen and saw Noah on the couch playing a video game. He looked at me confused. "Why aren't you with the others?" He asked. I groaned. "Of course he didn't tell you" I said. "Tell me what?" Noah asked. "I'm not aloud to leave until I talk to you about... what happened" I said looking away. His eyebrows shot up. "Well I guess you're never leaving then, cause knowing you, that's not gonna happen" He said. I looked back at him. "And you're really making me wanna talk to you" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and went back to his game. I took a deep breath. Its now or never. "How can you just look away? I told you all the shit that happened to me and you were freaking out, but now you're back to your annoying ass self" I said. He looked back at me. "Hazel. I'm furious about what happened to you. But you refuse to talk about it without just screaming at me so why should I try?" He asked. He looked back to his game. I sighed. He's making this harder to bullshit. I walked to him, grabbed the tv remote and turned off the game. "Woah. What!" Noah said. I sat down, crossing my legs, on the floor and gestured for him to sit in front of me. "We really doing this? Ok" he said. He sat with his legs crossed across from me. We used to talk like this when we were kids. He usually would rant to me about Darrel like this. I clasped my hands together. "I don't know what to say. I guess its easier to show my anger towards you then it is to talk about... it" I said. "I know it must be hard, but you have to get it out Hazel" he said. "I cant. I cant even look at Farrah without shaking like a chihuahua" I said. "Is it because she looks like her dad?" He asked. I nodded. "All I can imagine is what happened. Our parents were there. His wife was there. They just watched it happen like it was nothing" I said. "What?!" Noah said. "I was crying and screaming but they all just told me to be quiet" I said. "Did it hurt?" He asked. "Not a lot. He didn't take my virginity. I guess that's a plus" I said. Noah went to take my hand and I pulled it away. "Don't try" I said calmly. His gaze met mine. "Who was beating you?" He asked. "Mom and dad" I said. "And you didn't say anything?" He asked. "I didn't get a chance. It ended as quickly as it started when I got brought here" I said. "Hazel, I didn't wanna come here. Darrel brought me here to find Emma but I nearly killed him when he tried to kill her. I only stayed because I was always overlooked at home and I thought that no one would notice I was gone. I'm so sorry that all that happened. I really thought you'd be ok" he said. "Well I'm not. I'm scarred for life Noah." I said. "I know, and I'm sorry. I know that doesn't mean anything to you but I really am sorry." He said. "I believe you, but I'm gonna need time" I said. He nodded. "I know" he said. We smiled softly. There was a knock at the door and I stood up immediately. "Hazel wait" Noah said, standing. "I cant see her Noah" I said. "Please. Just stay" he said. I stopped and took a deep breath. "Ok" I said.

I'm sitting on the couch bouncing my leg like crazy. "Hi babe" I heard Farrah say. Noah and Farrah walked in and she was stunned seeing me. I looked down at her feet immediately. I cant look at her face. "What's happening?" She asked. "We're talking." Noah said. He took her hand and led her to the living room. They sat down and I joined them on the floor. "Are you gonna scream at me again?" She asked. I shook my head. "I know it was hard for you after he left too. But I still don't understand why you left too" I said. "I left to find Noah. I hated him for leaving, but then I decided to stay. I'm sorry, I didn't think they'd turn on you" Farrah said. "Why didn't you bring me with you? I was just as mad as you were" I said. "I didn't think about it." She said. I huffed. "Funny, because all I can do now is think." I said. She put her hand on the floor near my feet. "Can you look at me?" She asked. I shook my head. "Hazel, you know I'm not him" she said. "I know. But all I can see when I look at you is his face" I said. She pulled her hand back and I heard a swooshing sound. I glanced up to see the wolf sitting across from me. "You can look at her now" Noah said. I smiled. Farrah put her paw on my knee. I put my hand over it. She transformed back into her human form. Her paw changed to her hand. "Are you ok?" Farrah asked. I nodded. "We'll do what we can to help you feel better Hazel" Noah said. "Thank you" I said. "And I think I know where you can start" Farrah said. I raised an eyebrow. "Oh come on. We all see how you are with Clay." She said. My eyes widened. "She's not wrong. Clays a good guy and I think he'd be good for you" Noah said. "Ok. This island made you go crazy" I said. "Maybe, but we're still right" Noah said. I rolled my eyes. "We'll see about that" I said.

Clay and the others came home pretty late. "Hey Clay?" I asked. "Just a sec Hazel. I gotta use the bathroom" he said rushing to his room. I walked in his room and waited on his bed. When he walked out he was a little confused why I was in here. "What's up?" He asked. "I talked to him. And Farrah" I said. He smiled and wagged his tail a little. "Really? That's awesome" he said. "Yeah, and they gave me an idea to try to make me feel better" I said. "What is it?" He asked sitting across from me on the bed. "Just so you know. After I say this, you say nothing about it being their idea" I said. He smiled and nodded. "Ok" he said. "They want me to be with you" I said. He went stiff. "And what did you say?" He asked. "It doesn't matter what I said to them. What matters is what I'm about to say to you" I said. He raised an eyebrow. "Clay Astor. Will you be my date for Courtney's coronation?" I asked. He raised his eyebrows is shock. "Of course. I don't know how you got my last name but yes. Id love to be your date" he said. "And if you don't totally hate me after, would you wanna do it again?" I asked. He smiled and held out his hand. I took it in mine. "Yes" he said.