Chapter 37: ❤️

Friday, March 30th

6:00 AM

*DING DONG*

"Good morning to you! You surprisingly seem energized right now."

"I didn't catch a lot of sleep actually, but I'm finally ready for this, so I guess my excitement's taking over right now."

"Let's hope it lasts all day."

"Absolutely! Anyways, here you go, Ms. Rosa!"

"I think it's now Tita Rosa to you."

"*smiles* That really is wonderful to hear! Oh hey, his new necklace is ready, right?"

"Absolutely, do you want to see it?"

"No thanks... I'll be sure to see it when I see him!"

7:30 AM

"We're on our way, get the clue ready now." - Rosa

"Alright, I taped it up as high as I can reach." - Marcie

Around the Start of Lunch

"Here you go, Zuli! Time to sneak out of campus now..."

"You're gonna what? Freshmen are not allowed to do that so if you get caught..."

"Doesn't matter to me, Pauline, not today... See ya around!"

"Wow, she sounded so determined... crazy what love can do to somebody..."

"To be fair, Frankie, her short shorts are making her look like she's older. Let's hope she doesn't attract the wrong attention with that style."

"No matter how you look at it guys, it will definitely catch Angel's."

Mid-Way Through Lunch

"Hello ma'am, what would you like to have today?"

"Well... first of all a Strawberry Milk smoothie. But secondly, is one of you guys going to be working during after-school hours?"

"Um... I'll be here all day. Is there something wrong, ma'am?"

"Not really, well okay maybe but it's personal to me..." Marcie began to whisper, "I'll give you a really good tip right now if you can follow a set of instructions."

"Hmm..."

After School; Rose Garden Park

"Thanks again for skipping practice for this. I really don't mean to get you in trouble like you said you could be."

"It's a good thing I've done well this season. Besides, I needed a moment like this. I'm surprised you of all people would be fine with this."

"It's clear as of now it's the only way for you two to completely clear out frustrations, but regardless all I ask is please don't hit him too hard?"

"I'll try to avoid bruising his lips, if you know why..."

"C-come on!"

"Heheh... hey listen, Marcie. Like I said it may take me a while to get used to it, but I want you to know, don't worry about how I'll feel. As long as you're happy with him, I will be okay."

"It means a lot Teo, thank you. I hope the right girl will come into your life soon!"

After Angel vs Teo

*Ringtone plays*

"Hey Marcie, he's on his way. Hope you're ready."

"I've never left Teo, thanks for the heads up! See ya!"