50. Ready To Run

It took a moment for his words to register. I stared at him, unable to form a sentence; unable to form a single thought. He wore a shy, slightly embarrassed expression.

I reached up and pulled his face down to mine, deciding that actions spoke louder than words. I kissed him softly, as he had kissed me, and gently caressed the back of his neck. I pushed my hands through his hair, running my fingers through it and smiling as it kept falling forward and tickling my face.

He lowered his head and teased my collarbone with his lips, running his finger down my stomach and between my legs again. I sighed and closed my eyes, and felt his mouth follow the line his finger had just traced down my stomach to my knickers. My eyes flew open as he slid them down, and I gasped as he planted a soft kiss on the inside of my thigh. I hadn't been expecting this.

"Harry," I managed to say, before I was rendered speechless as I felt his tongue press against me.

"Mmmm?" he responded, and the vibration from his mouth made me squirm against the bed. I arched my back and gripped the duvet tightly in my fists.

"I... This isn't going to take long," I panted.

He slipped his finger inside me again and I felt his tongue flick my most sensitive part.

"Christ, Harry, don't stop," I pleaded, squirming again. "Fuck."

He carried on moving his tongue and as I predicted, it did not take long. I felt my legs start to tremble and I put my hand over my mouth as I came, to stop myself from screaming out.

After I finished he lifted his head and grinned at me, before reaching over to the nightstand and taking a drink of water. He then moved back up my body so his face was next to mine and he was laying between my legs.

"Good?" he asked.

"Uh.. yeah, just a bit," I panted, trying to get my breathing under control.

He smiled, looking pleased with himself, and I lifted my head up and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured.

I blushed, and felt self conscious as he ran his hand over my stomach.

"The way you make me feel..." he continued. "You're like a drug, I just can't get enough of you."

The line from No Control flashed through my head, but I decided now was not the time to be singing a One Direction song at him. Instead I smiled shyly at him.

"The feeling's mutual," I said, and he smiled happily at me.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly as he kissed me again, and I felt that same connection I'd felt earlier. He held my face in his hands as he gently pushed his tongue between my lips, and I felt his hardness pressing against me through his boxers.

"I'll never hurt you," he whispered suddenly. "Please trust me."

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I just carried on kissing him, but squeezed his arms gently to let him know I'd heard him.

He gently nudged his erection against me, and I slid my hands down his sides to his boxers and he lifted his hips so I could slide them down. I ran my hand over him, feeling how hot he was, and slid my thumb over his tip. He breathed hard and reached into the nightstand for a condom.

I went to change positions but he held me still. "No, stay there," he murmured. "I told you, I want to make love to you."

He moved over me and lay between my legs again and I reached up and stroked his face, trying once again to pluck up the courage to tell him I loved him. His lips found mine again and I heard the beginning of Love Me Like You Do now playing on the music system. How fitting.