14. Irresistible

I slowly became aware of a dull throb in my temples. I moved my head slightly, and instantly regretted it. Opening my eyes I saw sunlight creeping in through the gap in a pair of unfamiliar curtains. I braced myself and lifted my head to look around the room. My head pounded heavily and my eyes came to rest on a sleeping figure beside me, currently resting his arm across my waist. And then it all came flooding back.

The house party, the cocktails, flirting with Harry Styles, more cocktails, shots, kissing Harry Styles in the kitchen, kissing Harry Styles in the car, the club, the bottle of Dom Perignon, dancing to Best Song Ever, kissing Harry Styles on the dancefloor, kissing Harry Styles in the car again, Little White Lies, Harry Styles taking me into his bedroom...

I laid my head back down again as the shock of everything that had happened the night before began to register with me. A small smile formed on my lips, and turned into a grin. It felt like a dream, but judging by the deep breathing coming from the man himself next to me, it was very much reality.

I looked at the clock - 9.43am. I eased his arm off me and pushed the covers back, intending to find the bathroom, but quickly realised I wasn't wearing anything. I saw Harry's shirt on the floor and grabbed it, slipping it on my shoulders and doing a few buttons up. It came down to the tops of my thighs, and would do for a minute. I saw a door leading off the bedroom and opened it. I'd hit lucky the first time; it was an ensuite. I pulled the door shut behind me and went straight over to the toilet. My bladder was about to pop. I quickly flushed and went over to the sink to check out my reflection in the mirror. My eyeliner was smudged under my eyes so I looked around for some facewash, but could only find a bottle of handwash. That would have to do. I quickly washed last night's makeup off, and patted my face dry. I opened the cupboard under the sink and found a new toothbrush still in its packet. I ripped it open and quickly brushed my teeth. I helped myself to two Nurofen, filled the little bathroom glass with water, and downed the lot. My head was still pounding, so I decided to go in search of a cup of tea.

When I opened the door to the bedroom I could see Harry in the same position I'd left him, still breathing deeply. I made my way across the room as quietly as I could, opened the bedroom door, and padded into the kitchen. I quickly found the kettle, filled it, and switched it on. Opening a cupboard I pulled out two mugs, and a couple of tea bags. While I was waiting for the kettle to boil I heard the sound of a toilet flushing, and my heart began to pound as I realised Harry must be awake. What if he didn't remember I was there? What if he thought I was an obsessed stalker fan?

You are, I reminded myself as I poured the hot water into the mugs and opened the top of the milk.

Not like completely obsessed though, I answered my own thought, pouring the milk into the mugs. Not like some weirdo fans who would happily break into their idol's house and steal their underwear. My own comment from last night came back to me and I smirked to myself.

I was so consumed in my own one-way conversation that I didn't hear his footsteps behind me until his arms slipped around my waist and a voice said in my ear, "So you are the type of fan who steals my clothes." I was so startled, I let out a little yelp and slopped tea down my front. I jumped again, this time at the hot tea, and bumped into him, before turning around to face him.

"Morning," he smirked. "That's the second shirt of mine that you've ruined."

"Oh no!" I gasped, looking down at my front. "I'm so sorry! Again!"

"I'm just teasing you," he smiled. "You're sexy when you're flustered."

I was not expecting that comment. I searched my mind for a witty response but drew a blank. I was too hungover for this type of exchange. That, however, didn't seem to be a problem for Harry. It seemed his default mode was Flirt: Expert Level.

I ran a hand over my hair nervously as he tightened his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "So, no good morning kiss?" he smiled at me.

I smiled shyly back and my eyes met his. I felt that familiar spark of chemistry jolt through my entire body, and he must have felt it too because his expression suddenly went serious and he kissed me on the lips. Thank Christ I'd brushed my teeth. I was surprised to discover he had too, as he slipped his tongue gently into my mouth. I slid my hands up his warm bare chest and entwined my fingers in his hair as the kiss deepened. My whole body was tingling as he slipped his fingers beneath the hem of the shirt I was wearing and softly stroked the backs of my thighs. He was turning me on again. We broke apart for a moment and he looked deep into my eyes. "You look waayy too sexy in my shirt," he said huskily.

"I thought the same about you when you were wearing it," I whispered.

He kissed me again passionately, and pushed me up against the fridge. I could feel him hard against me through his boxers, and my heart began to pound as he slipped his fingers inside the front of the shirt and found my left nipple. I let out a sigh as he softly stroked me, and I pulled his hips hard against mine, feeling his erection press against me.

I slipped my hand into the front of his shorts and rubbed him gently. He groaned quietly and kissed me harder. I pulled away from his lips and began softly kissing his neck, all the while keeping my hand inside his shorts. His breathing got heavier as he closed his eyes and leaned against me. I grazed my teeth over the skin on his neck, breathing in his scent. He was driving me insane with desire.

He opened his eyes and gently brushed my hand away from his shorts, then reached around me and pulled open a drawer. I watched as he fumbled around for a couple of seconds before pulling out a condom.

"Do you have these in every room?" I teased him.

He grinned, his eyes loaded with passion. "Not intentionally," he replied. "I just remembered this one was handy."

I took it from him and rolled it on, then pulled him close to me again. He kissed me softly and slowly slid into me. I leant all my weight back against the fridge and hoped it was sturdy as he began to thrust in and out. I lifted one leg up and wrapped it round him so he was hitting just the right spot and dug my nails into his buttocks. "Whatever you do, don't stop," I breathed in his ear after a couple of minutes, knowing he was about to push me over the edge. He grunted and began to thrust harder and faster and I cried out as the waves of pleasure started and my legs gave way underneath me. He grabbed me and held me up, and then groaned louder as he reached his own peak. He kissed me hard as he held me tightly, his eyes squeezed shut and his breathing rapid. I kissed him back as he finished, and he slowly let go of me and I found my feet on the floor again. He pulled away from my lips and bent his head, resting his forehead against my shoulder while his breathing slowed. After a minute he lifted his head and looked at me.

"Morning," I grinned.

He chuckled. "Morning. What a great way to start the day."

---***---

Update as of 20th Feb 2016 - this Series is a finalist in the Fanfiction Awards! Please vote for it as many times as you want by going onto my profile and following the instructions! It would mean so much to me!! ❤ Message me for more details if you want xxxx