71. Summer Love

I woke up the following morning snuggled into Harry's back. He was breathing deeply and curled up on his side facing away from me.

I  planted a soft kiss between his shoulder blades, reached my hand over his waist and gently squeezed his morning glory. I heard his breathing change as he began to wake up, and I brushed his hair off his neck to kiss behind his ear.

"Mmmm," he murmured. "Oh... baby yeah..."

I pulled my hand away and sat up in mock disgust, and although his eyes were still closed and he was in the same position I saw him grin cheekily.

"'Oh baby yeah?!'" I echoed in disbelief. "What the hell was that?!"

He cackled delightedly and opened one eye.

"That was the cheesiest thing you have ever said," I scolded him, smiling. "And that's saying something."

"Put your hand back there," he said huskily, rolling over onto his back and opening the other eye.

"No."

"Why not? I've got something for you."

"So I noticed," I said dryly.

"Come ooooonnnn," he wheedled. "Give me five minutes and I bet I can make you moan 'oh baby yeah' as well."

"I'm not that corny," I said, rolling my eyes.

Harry grabbed my hand, lifted up the covers and put it back where it had just been. "Oh, baby, yeah," he moaned theatrically, rolling his eyes back into his head.

"Harry!" I squealed, pulling my hand away hastily. "Stop it!"

"Oh, YEAH," he groaned, even though my hand was nowhere near him. "OH BABY YEAH!"

"Stop it!" I hissed. "Someone will hear!"

"OOOOHHHHHH YYYEEEAAAHHHHHH!" Harry shouted, and I clapped my hand over his mouth, my face bright red.

There was a loud banging on the door. Harry's eyes darted to mine and I felt him grin under my hand. I pulled my fingers away and we stared at each other silently, both wide-eyed.

"Harry!" Niall called. "You dirty bastard, stop shagging and open the door!"

"Oh my God!" I hissed. 

"Go away, we're busy!" Harry called back.

"Harry!" I yelped. "We're not, Niall!" I called towards the door. "Harry's just messing about!"

"I can imagine!" Niall laughed.

"I'd rather you didn't," Harry grumbled.

"To be honest you didn't leave much to the imagination anyway," came the response, and I flopped back on the bed in embarrassment. "Are you opening the door or what?!"

"Alright, alright," Harry sighed, pushing the covers back and pulling on his joggers that had been thrown on the floor last night. He pulled them up and snapped the waistband while grinning at me, then opened the door once my modesty was covered. 

"Good night, was it?" Niall grinned, giving me a nod as he swaggered in the room.

"Better than yours," Harry retorted.

"I'll bet. You need to get a move on. The bus is leaving in 45 minutes. They want to get us to London asap."

They were due to play the Capital FM Summertime Ball that afternoon in London, before returning to Cardiff for another show tonight. 

"You couldn't have told me that through the door?" Harry muttered.

"I was under strict instructions to get you out of bed," Niall explained. "Room service is pretty quick if you want to order breakfast, but you need to hurry up."