A Twist of Fate - V

Morning came.

Jade didn't wake up to the obnoxious sound of her alarm since the school won't open until after New Year. She, however, woke up to feel the arms of another woman wrap around her waist. She tries to remember what happened last night. She recalls some woman offered her a birthday gift last night, but that was it.

She must admit, though, the sex was amazing, yet she was annoyed that the woman was still lying around her bed. One of her rules is that after sex, no cuddling is ever allowed, so she removes the hand draped over her waist, causing the sleeping woman beside her to moan.

Jade's eyes widened after hearing the woman moan – it was familiar. Too familiar, actually. She tries to remember again the events that happened last night.

Think, Jade, think! She recalls Perrie making a woman leave hastily after offering Jade a 'birthday gift'. And then she remembered what happened next.

This time, she was wide awake.

She slowly turned to the sleeping woman beside her, whose face was covered by the duvet. She slowly lifts it up and is astounded to find Perrie sleeping soundly. Her eyes grew even wider as she slowly backed away from the blonde, causing her to fall from the bed.

"Shit!!" she cursed to herself. She instantly got up and grabbed her robe, and wore it. She barely remembers going inside her bedroom with Perrie last night. The last thing she remembers is that they were arguing in her living room.

What's worse is that their clothes were scattered all over the floor. She picked them up one by one and placed them on a bench as she looked at the sleeping blonde. She then takes a seat and rests her throbbing head between her hands. She's unsure if this was due to the hangover or from overthinking about her situation with Perrie.

What have I done? I thought it was all a dream, she thought to herself.

Jade tries to recall her dream. She remembers being in a small room that had bunk beds with Perrie. The room was messy. The next thing she knew, Perrie took off her shirt first. The rest is blurry. That was her dream, but she thinks part of it came true. It's just weird for her since it happened at a different place.

She thinks she probably had actual sex with Perrie and then had a wet dream about the blonde after the steaming hot real sex!

This is bad!

She stands up. Her anxiety levels are through the roof! She's pacing back and forth, trying to think how she let herself give in last night.

Stupid, Jade...stupid!!! She cursed at herself over and over until Perrie stirred.

"Jade?" Perrie husks, her voice soft. She looks around her, confused why she wasn't in her room with Alex. She then massages her temples, her hangover reminding her not to consume too much wine in just one night. "Did we...?"

"Yes, we did." Jade was quick to answer. "And we shouldn't have done it! Perrie, last night was a mistake – a big mistake!"

Perrie was about to answer when her phone rang. Both of them scrambled to find it. Jade found it in Perrie's jean pocket.

Perrie stares at her phone for a while. "It's Alex..."

Jade felt more stressed than she had ever been. "Oh..." She sighs and massages her temple. "Go ahead, answer it."

"W-What should I tell him?"

Jade is frantic with worry. She's not used to this kind of situation. And she has never slept with a married woman...ever!