Leap - I

*All sub-covers of this book are made by my wife, LittleRed. Props to this woman who knows how to make Jerrie look extra beautiful.

What does it really mean when you meet someone by chance? It's an ongoing debate, in most peoples' heads anyway. Does the one really exist or is it all in our head? (Thanks, Fifth Harmony!)

One school of thought is, 'yes, the one is out there'. The quote says something like, "You'll never find the right one until you let go of the wrong one." Or how all the failed relationships were just leading to the perfect one. This might be true. Or it might not.

It is said that we meet a person for a reason, a season or a lifetime. And as hard as it is to believe, many people found it quite true. Although we can't seem to realize it as soon as that person is out of our lives. We try to hold on, ponder what went wrong, what can be fixed.

You meet someone sometimes for a reason, to teach you about something. Perhaps, to show you around an entirely new and vibrant city and show you how much fun you could have and how life is not all about making money but making those moments that you will reminisce about and share with excitement and joy to your close friends over dinner.

You meet someone sometimes for a season, to be someone that you need exactly at the moment. When fall just slowly turned the leaves golden brown, when the cold just swept in, reminding you of the winter coming ahead. Sometimes you need that person to show you that warmth is all around you, all you have to do is look for it.

And then, some other times, you meet a person for a lifetime. After all the lessons learned, now you're ready to embark on a fantastic new journey.

"Hmm...that's a weird and kind of mouthful name for a car repair shop," Perrie mumbles to herself. She had a long drive when she heard a loud and abnormal sound coming from the hood of her car, so she decides to take a pit-stop and found the quirky auto repair shop.

She parked her car in front of the shop and a guy with a full-sleeve tattoo approached her. Perrie rolled down her window, "Hi, I think something's wrong with my car. Could you help me look at the problem?"

The guy glances to the hood of the car, "Yeah, I can hear it. Please, pull over on this side so I can take a good look at it." He gestures to Perrie the spot where she needs to park. Perrie then got out to take a peek at the engine where the guy was now assessing the damage of the vehicle.

While Perrie was waiting, she was looking around and noticed that the shop was big. The interior wasn't bad at all. There was a part where it had tinted black windows and Perrie assumes it must be the boss' office.