Author's Note

It's finally ended!

Thank you! I always thank the people who are with me while writing this one, especially the silent readers. This series showed how important it is to stick with God. No matter what happens there is a plan that is written for us, to be meant to happen and to remember.

May saysay din pala ang ginagawa mo sa huli.

Gusto ko lang din ibahagi kung gaano kahirap maging educator and how Vanity overcome those setbacks, uncertainties and challenges despite of her credibility in teaching. Hindi naman pala lahat magaling sa edukasyon, hindi lahat ng perpektong tao ay perpekto rin ang buhay. Gaya ko, gaya mo, may kinakaharap din sila.

At first, I was doubting that baka talaga hindi ko matapos ito sa loob lang ng isang buwan dahil busy talaga sa school but thanks to Almighty! He allowed me to finish the first series and now we're heading to series 2!

This must be celebrated!

Maraming salamat po sa nagbasa, nagbabasa at magbabasa pa lang. You taught me na kahit pakiramdam ko ay mag-isa lang ako sa pagsusulat ay meron pa lang mga taong may interesado na samahan ka.

I also want to thank my friends, professors, and especially readers! I love you all!

I hope you learned something from Kirk and Vanity!

Time&Date: 12:38 a.m. Tuesday July 25, 2023
Twist of the Wind | Educator Series #1 (Complete)

Next: Where the Wind Blows l Educator Series #2