One

"Lance. Can you please open your door?" Keith wanted me to open the door of my room in the castle but I couldn't let him in. I'm in heat and he's an Alpha. 

"N-No, go away." I managed to yell from my bed. 

"C'mon we might get attacked." Keith stopped banging on the door. 

"I can't help you." I muffled my voice and covered my face. 

"Want me to get another omega?" Keith yelled after a second of silence. 

"Yeah." I yelled and covered my eyes. A few minutes later Hunk entered my room. 

"Hey so Pidge is busy and I know I'm a Beta but I want to help." Hunk sat in front of my bed looking at me. 

"What is Pidge doing?" I looked at Hunk from under my blanket. 

"Well she's doing an experiment." Hunk pulled down my blanket off my face. "I dont think your heat has ever been this bad." He said, examining my face. 

"Mhm." I was in alot of pain so I couldn't say much. 

"I'll get you clothes for a nest." Hunk suggested and I only nodded. He left the room and I was left on my own. 

About 10 minutes later Hunk came back into my room with two of his bandanas, Pidge and Keith's jackets, extra pillows and blankets. 

"Are these good?" Hunk asked, setting my nest as I sat on the floor watching.

"Yeah." I said, quietly. Hunk finished making the nest and set me down in it. I snuggled up and was drifting off to sleep. 

"I'm gonna go. I'll bring you your dinner and water.* Hunk left and I fell asleep.