Eighteen

"WHAT THE FU-" I attempted to swear but Shiro covered my mouth and slowly uncovered it looking at Keith who was tossing and turning. "Fine, fine, what the quiznack." I corrected myself looking at the glass of foggy water. 

"Pidge, can I have that back?" Hunk was reaching for the glass but I was still inspecting it. 

"Is this sleepy water?" I turned to look at Hunk and Shiro. (i can't keep a straight face typing this because i'm listening to S3x with a ghost) 

"Yes, we're just a kid in the middle of a war?" Hunk was siding with Shiro. 

"Shiro are you BACKSTABBING ME!?!" I was honestly disgusted with Shiro making a promise to keep it, deal. 

"No no, I just think kids would be a bit much." Shiro stood up, tucking Keith in. (like a good spacedad should) 

"You said you'd let them have kids. YOU LIAR!" I started to kick his legs. 

"I'm not lying I just think after the war they can have kids." Shiro grabbed me and held me close. 

"But they want kids now and we should let them." I started to feel sleepy while Hunk was giving me the sleepy water through a straw. 

"Well let them I promise tomorrow not now though." SHiro stroked my hair and I fell asleep.

Lance pov

WHERE THE HECK IS PIDGE!?!