Twenty-three

Lance pov(stil- sorry)

Keith and pidge would be gone for over an earth month. That seems like forever, it might go faster because I'm sick and might be sleeping the whole time.They are gonna leave in 30 minutes so Keith is in his room packing. He got his blade back from Shiro who was still happy we would be apart for a while and he can scold me. 

"Knock Knock." I heard Keith at the door way. I was lost in thought looking at my Keith photos above my bed. 

"Hey, shouldn't you still be packing?" I sat up rubbing my eyes. 

"Uh yeah but I was getting some clothes and I saw you looking at your photos of me. Dork." He leaned on my wall and I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Oh, I have photos of me you can have so we're even. And so you can look at it if you miss me." I held up about 10 photos of myself that I have just lying around. I mean who doesn't?

"Dork." Keith looked at my photos and hesitantly took them. "This doesn't mean I'm obsessed with you, it just means that I like your face." 

"Yeah. That's what I have above my bed photos of you because I like your face." I smirked and looked at Keith's confused face. 

"That's not because you like my face, that is for sure an obsession." Keith pointed at the 56 photos glued to my ceiling. 

"GET PACKED!" I yelled because I was embarrassed. I was flustered. I had more photos of him in my dresser and bathroom. 

"Alright alright." He backed out of my room. " When I'm gone make sure to get Shiro or Hunk to fix your door." 

"I will." I turned to him and he was still looking at me. He had not fully left my room as if he was waiting for me to do something, and so I did. "Stay safe if you die I'm going to die." I ran and hugged Keith. 

"Well that might be a good thing we can be in the afterlife together." He chuckled and hugged me back. That's not what I meant if you died I would truly just be another alpha's omega used for love and thrown away when you get bored, and i'll have to find someone else. 

"I love you so much." I dug my face into his chest as tears ran down my face. 

"I love you too, dork." Keith lifted my face and kissed my lips as tears were streaming down my face.