Twenty-five

Hunk pov

Lance is going to be so down in the dumps more than he is. He is always missing earth and Keith is another thing to be missing. Lance will be a bit happier when I gove him this food. It's not space goo it's a milkshake one of his favorites.
"Lance I got you a milkshake." I opened his door and he was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. "Hey I said I got you a milkshake."
"Oh yeah hey." Hey looked at me his eyes where puffy and red, his nose was runny and his hands where shaking.

Lance pov

My face felt like it was on fire I know I'll be less sad when Keith's back but when he's back it'll be in forever. I just wish he didn't have to leave. I feel like I'm repeating that a lot.
"Here." Hunk handed me my milkshake. I started to drink through the straw when Shiro came in.
"Hey there lonely lance how you feeling?" He laughed so I'm guessing he was joking.
"Suckish." I sniffles and kept drinking I started to feel sick again probubly from emotions.
"Look lance I know it's hard to be apart from yur mate I mean I've been away from Adam for a very long time I mean we never fuked like you and Keith did." Shiro was trying to make me feel better I think. "But the point is I'm pretty sure Adam is dead but I'll keep waiting for him."
"Are you trying to imply that I'm going to cheat on Keith?" I looked at Shiro who instantly got nervous.
"No its just I don't think I need anyone else but I dated a lot of guys until I found Adam, Keith is only the second guy you've been with."
"Well Griffin is an azz."