Eleven

About a month later ig idk im so lazy sry 

Lance pov- 

I'm in heat again. This sucks, wait Keith is in my room, why is he in my room? I sat up and looked at Keith as he was purring as usual. We had clothes on, thank goodness. 

"Lance I can spell you you ar-" Pidge kicked in my door and looked at Keith laying down next to me. 

Im sorry im losing my train of thought couse like im having a fucking panic attack couse my dad is throwing stuff and i got cut by pices of glass but you guys probuly dont care so ill get back to the fic. 

"Pidge, this isn't what you think." I started but Pidge was exiting my door yelling. 

"LANCE AND KEITH ARE GAY!" Pidge started to run away. I didn't have energy so i layed back down. 

"So I guess Pidge is gonna rat us out huh." Keith yawned, scooting closer to me. 

"I'm in heat," I pushed him away and realized he was breathing through his mouth so he wouldn't smell me. "Wait what?" 

"Ill do this if your more comfortable." Keith said quietly, slowly drifting back to sleep and started to purr. Hunk and Shiro burst into my room a minute later. 

"Oh my gosh Pidge was right." Shiro was looking at Keith sleeping. Shiro was wearing his paladin mask. 

"We have to put this on Keith." Hunk held up Keith's paladin helmet and brought it to Keiths head. I grabbed Hunks wrist before he put the helmet on Keith. 

"What if he wakes up?" I looked up at Hunk who was confused. 

"Uhm, we'll get him out of your room." Hunk shrugged. 

"Hunks right he can't stay here." Shiro chimed in. Hunk lifted Keith's head slowly and slipped the hemet on. 

Blows up pancakes with mind, My fucking pancakes. Idk where that came from. I'm so sorry its just been stuck in my head. 

"He didn't wake up great and now leave." I held Keith close to tell the two that Keith was not leaving. 

"He can't stay here he might do something to you." Shiro said assertively. 

"I want him too." I pouted and kissed the top of Keiths helmet.