Thirty

Note from me: ik it looks diffrent it going to be varying but I'll try and keep it looking the same thanks for reading ✌

Chapter 30

Keith pov

No no no why is black giving up on me now. Is he tired now is NOT the time to be dying on me!

Pidge is off flying into space but I refuse to be one of the dead. I will fight till the galra is destroyed till I can get back to Lance with the goal completed.

❤Lance❤

Oh my God these God damn galra have some nerve to mess with me.

"Pidge come in." Silence isn't good. I might have to battle the galra ship by myself. "PIDGE I TOLD YOU TO COME IN!" I swear is she is messing with me.

"I-" A word Pidge is talking.

"Pidge great time for you to join me."

"What?"

"I'M ABOUT TO DIE HELP!" I probubly sounded desperate because I was.

"Uh yeah uhm on it." Pidge was at my location in just a few ticks."is that my chemical romance I hear in your backround?" 

"Uh yeah it's 'you know what they do to guys like us in prison' it's from album 'three cheers for sweet revenge'" 

(Yes I know that off the top of my head)

Lance pov

"Yes young paladin it seems you are pregnant." Coran was trying to figure out what was wrong with me and why I was sick for the past few days that Keith was gone and this was NOT the what I expected.