Fourteen

Shiro pov 

I dont know what I was getting myself into letting mates in the same room. I mean Keith will stay chained with his helmet on but Lance has a strong sent. I trunt Keith to behave himself. I entered the room with Keith and Lance gasped when he saw Keith. 

"Pidge was telling the truth!?!" Lance sat up but quickly layed back down. 

"Yeah, it was all Shiros idea." Keith looked at me but I didnt want to give him much attentiion. 

"Do you want to kiss him or something?" Pidge seemed tired of the silence. 

"Yes, I very much do." Keith nodded. 

"no not with Lances pheromones." I shook my head in disaprovel. 

"I want him to kiss meee.* Lance seemed desprate. 

*Keith we are leaving." I started to walk to the door trying to pull Keith but he held his ground. "keith im telling you where leaving." I said sternly. 

"I dont want to." He took some steps once I stepped outside the door way he extended the blade and he cut the chains and closed the door. 

"PIDGE KEEP KEITH AWAY FROM LANCE!" I yelled through my paladin mask to talk to Pidge. 

"Ill try. KEITH KEEP YOUR MASK ON!" Pidge started to cut out. I thought Keith knew better than to do that but I guess I was wrong. 

Lance pov

Keith came tword me lifting up his paladin mask and put his lips agains mine. I put my hands around his neck when Pidge pulled Keith away from me putting his mask back on. The kiss felt better than any other kiss Keith or anyone had given me. 

"Keith what where you thinking?!? That was so irisposible! What if something more than a kiss happened?!?" Pidge was yelling at Keith yadah yadah. I was slowly falling asleep with the sensation on my lips taking me to sleep.