Thirty-four

Lance pov

I can't wait for Keith to get back he can ward off Coran and giving me those weird food combinations the best ones where cucumber with ice-cream, popcorn and strawberrys, and kiwi with peanut butter. I'm not counting the pickles because I liked them anyway.

I walked into the controle room.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked, everyone had a serious expression on there face.

"We can't contact Pidge." Shiro amswered as he was sitting criss-cross on the floor sipping on a juice box.

Of course to calm his nerves.

"Have you tried Keith?" I walked closer to Hunk and Allura.

"Yes yet we haven't got any response." Allura seemed more worried than Shiro and he was juice box bad.

"Have you checked his lion blog?" I tried to keep calm but I obviously sounded worried and I rightfully was.

"Uh no." Allura started to tap onto the scenes. "This might take a little while so go take a seat." Allura was focused so I didn't bother replying and sat down next to Shiro.

"Do you want a juice box?" Shiro had a pile of juice boxes stacked next to him.

"Yeah sure." I sighed and grabbed the juice box. Me and Shiro sat in comforting silence on the floor. We had our own aura around us the other 3 had a serious aura.

Hunk walked over to us

"I did all I can do to help all that's left is for Coran and Allura." Hunk sat down on a chair he brought over and watched me and Shiro drink from the juice boxes. "Ah you guys ok?"

"My boyfriend could be dead no im not ok." I grabbed another juice box and looked at hunk.

"And Pidge is gone she was my favorite kid I just-" Shiro started to get sniffley. "I'm sorry she is just so much better then the rest of you."

"I'm mean yeah." Me and Hunk said together.

Pidge pov

Shiro must be so worried about me I'm his favorite.