Five

Lance pov still 

I'm finally over my heat. Why was everyone making a fuss over it? Like Hunk delivered me food, Pidge came and had sleepovers with me, Keith came to get his jacket and feed me, Allura gave me updates while they were out at battle. Shiro and Corran didn't do anything as expected. 

I walked to the table and sat down, yawning. I had my glasses on. I was too tired to put contacts in. 

"Hey, I haven't seen you in glasses for so long." Hunk said, sitting next to me. I nodded and looked away. "Are you feeling okay?" I yawn but nod. 

"I'm just tired, Hunk." I said rubbing my eye under the glasses. Soon the table filled up and everyone was looking at me. 

"I didn't know you had glasses." Keith seemed confused. 

"I forgot what you looked like with glasses." Pidge chimed in. 

"I didn't expect you to have glasses." Shiro said, inspecting my face. 

"It's a pleasant surprise isn't it!" Allura clapped her hands together. 

"How long have you had glasses?" Keith asked. 

"Since I was eight." I shrugged and stood up. 

"AND WE DIDN'T KNOW!?!" Keith stood up. 

"Well me and Hunk knew." Pidge shrugged. "You where at the garrison to you saw him with glasses." Pidge looked at Keith suspiciously. 

"I didn't even talk to any of you guys." Keith crossed his arms. 

"You were to busy eating noodles out of a plastic bag (if you've seen the meme you know) and getting flunked out to notice."I said mockingly. 

"Oh yeah! How about I show you what I did to get flunked out!" Keith charged toward me.