Thirty-one

Keith pov

It's been a week. I just want to know how Lance is doing and what's going on in the palace. Pidge dosent like talking with me while we're on the look out. I've been looking at my Lance photos and listening to my Playlist. Not much had happened except for the third day when I almost died. 

"Pidge do you see anything?" I was obviously bored. 

"No and if you keep turning on your mic while listening to yur music it'll distracted me." Oh...

"But my music is what's keeping me sain." I sounded whiny. 

"You also have Lance photos don't you.?" She seemed like she didn't want to be apart of the conversation but kept going with it. 

"I mean yeah I do." I was ready to be done with the conversation too. 

"Then use those to stay sain." She turned off her mic I'm guessing she turned off her radio too. 

Lance pov

This is bad. When Keith gets back he'll find out and Shiro will have to beat him up. I know I agreed to that but I only agreed because I didn't think I was pregnant well my thoughts where jumbled I might have been thinking about it.

"Yeh boy-lover Lance." Shiro entered my room. 

"I'm bi but yeah sure." I looked at him from me sitting on my floor. 

"So you know what I have to do when Keith gets back." He sat infront of me cris-cross. 

"Beat him up." I mumbled.

"What do I have to do?" 

"Beat him up." I said a bit louder making sure Shiro could hear. 

"That's a good kid." He left my room leaving me sitting on the floor.