Four

*W-wait what?* Keith was in shock and just sat down next to me. 

*Yeah, he often grabbed your jacket, put it over his face to smell it or downright just brought it to his nose and smelled it.* I shrugged still trying to fix Keith's helmet still. 

*Why am I only smelling his pheromones now?* Keith asked, finally a rational question. 

*He usually used suppressant pills to stop heats. He ran out recently. Maybe 2 months ago.* I stopped to think and look at Keith. 

*How long was he on the pills?* Keith was finally asking questions that were worth asking. I like this from him. 

*Uhm he told me for a few years straight.* I got back to working on the helmet. 

*YEARS!?!* Keith was shocked. *How could he survive that long?* More good questions. 

*Well. I don't know much about it. GAH!* I cut my finger on a sharp piece of the helmet. 

*Oh, I have band-aids.* Keith pulled out an unopened band-aid and was about to put it on my finger. 

*Keith stop, you have to disinfect it first.* I stood up and grabbed the bandaid. *Come with me.* 

Lance pov

I have been left alone again. What's it with people and leaving me? I mean it's probably for the better. I mean Keith is an alpha and wait im using my brain this is breaking the 4th wall. Or it's a side effect from my heat. I grabbed Keith's jacket and fell asleep smelling it.