Thirty-eight

Keith pov

We are almost back, one more day of what seems like mindless flying. 

"Come in Keith." I heard Pidge call out to me. 

"Yeah Pidge." I quickly quieted down my music and set down my Lance photos I was just looking at. 

"Can you try and reach the castle of lions from here?" Pidge still had Taylor Swift playing in her backround. 

"Yeah I can try swiftie." I started to press buttons and I heard Pidge huff. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked a bit stern. 

"I can't reach them I dought you can-" Pidge was cut off by hearing Alluraa voice througet my mic. 

"Princess Allura!" I exclaimed. 

"Oh paladins it's so good to hear from you!" Allura seemed more happy than me and Pidge.

"Actually pidge's radio is broke so she can only hear you through my mic." I said chuckling. 

"Well when will you be back?" Allura said excitedly. 

"About a day." I said smiling even thouget no one could see it. 

"We will be preparing healing pods for you and a feast!" Allura cut off her mic before I could put another word in.

Lance pov

Allura just ran down the halls of the castle shoughting that Keith and Pidge will be back in about a day. I jumped out of bed that Shiro had told me not to leave. He may be my space dad but he isn't my real dad, for now. 

I exited my room and fallowed Allura to the radio where she last contacted Keith. I wanted to talk to him but Shiro said it might use to much power  for the Lions to take.