Thirty-seven

Keith pov

It's been another week and out lions are finally charged unuff to get back to the castle of lions. It would be slow but we would get back in around 3 days. I just can't wait to see Lance and hold him in my arms again. 

We're a sappy relationship it seems.

Lance pov

I've started to show a bit, I have a bit of a bump I think it's cute but Shiro being my space dad wants me to eat more and train less. I don't think he really wants to beat up Keith he just ended up saying that. 

Hunk and Coran are also just as annoying as ever. Coran wants me to eat some weird combinations. Hunk wants me to stay in bed as much as possible. Allura just wanted to see my small bump and touch it. 

I wish Keith was here he would make it more bearable to be the center of attention. The only alone time I get is when I'm sleeping and is don't even know if im alone then. 

I expect that Keith and Pidge are doing something important and thats why they arnt back. Or maybe Keith and Pidge are hooking up with hot aliens. No Keith is a good boyfriend, would that make him a good father? 

Keith pov

This traveling is so slow my sanity is being kept together  by my chemical romance. If only we got back in time and got what we needed when we only got about half of what we needed. I hope we got what we needed and back in time me and Lance could be together sooner. 

I'm rambling but to cut short short i love him Lance is amazing.

Me:hi sorry I didn't post the last few days I've been busy with suicidal thouhgts, the Minnesota state fair, and going to the mall so yeah kinda just tired. I also got a really bad hair cut and school is about to start.